Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Doxy Wing Core
After her first delivery of rose to a Slytherin, Teagan randomly picked a rose from her basket provided and in the process got pricked by a rogue thorn. No! don't bleed She thought and immediately sucked it. While in the process of mending her finger, Teagan read the name on the letter with the rose. Another person who she doesn't have a clue which house they are in. The Ravenclaw had to ask a random schoolmate to ask who it was and found out that she's a Hufflepuff. Teagan sigh loudly and proceed to the fourth floor where the common room was. She also has no clue what she looks like and so, the blonde Ravenclaw waited just at the entrance of the Hufflepuff common room. Hoping she doesn't have wait that long or she'll start harassing every Hufflepuff that may come in and out.

Layla was returning to the Hufflepuff common room after meeting Lyra this morning in the gardens. The sixth year felt as if the day was dragging by. Of course, she knew this was because she was so excited for the dance this evening. Layla spotted a blonde standing next to the entrance to the Hufflepuff common room with a basket of roses. She hoped she might be able to point the girl in the right direction. "Excuse me, but can I help you? Would you like me to go look for whoever you are waiting on?" She asked in a pleasant, friendly voice.

Teagan was admiring the only red rose left on her basket, some people are so sweet that she wished she had one as well being delivered to her. Lost from staring at the rose, she looked up with a frown on her face when someone approached her. Teagan almost forgot why she was there and turned her frown to a smile. "Oh, yes, if you don't mind. I have a delivery for Layla Reyes and I haven't met her yet, so, I don't know what she looks like. I know, right? I'm not a social butterfly." Teagan chuckled nervously. Was she really that not a socialize person? But she had met with high ranking politicians in York and Belfast. And yet, she doesn't know what this girl look like.

Layla was surprised when the girl said she had a delivery for Layla Reyes. She hadn't expected to get a rose from anyone. The Hufflepuff girl hoped she hadn't been waiting too long. "Today's your lucky day! I'm Layla Reyes." she said in a friendly voice. She looked curiously in the basket at the single red rose. Red meant love, right? Was it from Joel?

"Omg! You're so lucky you got a red rose." Teagan said excitedly. And who wouldn't when she's so pretty and she's lucky to have an admirer. The blonde Ravenclaw handed Layla the rose and a letter attached to it. "Who ever was it from, take care of them. There's not much people like them." She was, of course, pertaining to the person who sent the red rose and Liam, who suddenly came into her mind. Teagan smiled weakly and waited for the girl's reaction.
Layla,

Will you be my girlfriend?

Joel.

Layla accepted the rose from the Ravenclaw girl with a smile. She opened the note and read it. As she read, her grin grew wider. It had been a year since she had first starting having more than friendship feelings for Joel. Layla already knew what her answer would be. There was nothing to consider. "Yeah. I am lucky. I'll make sure to remember that." she said, still smiling. "Thank you for delivering it." she said kindly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back