Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Unyielding Holly Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
He did not know anyone named Nixon, but after asking at least ten students about the first student on his list, the thirteen-year-old found out that the place most likely to find him would be near the Hufflepuff common room. So with that information, Tomas stepped into the student lounge, hoping to find the boy in here. ''Nixon? Are you in here?'' he asked, looking around to see if someone had just heard him say their name out loud.

Nixon was walking along the fourth floor corridor on his way to deliver a rose, when he heard someone shouting his name from the student lounge. Curiously, Nixon walked in the room and looked around. "I'm Nixon, and I'm in here now!" He exclaimed, hoping that the person that shouted his name would soon reveal themselves and Nixon's question to why on earth his name was being called out would be answered.​

He narrowed his eyes when no one responded to him and sighed. He did not want to search the school for him but apparently, that was going to be the case. Tomas was about to turn around when he heard a voice say he was Nixon. He jerked his head around and smiled broadly at the boy, glad that he didn't have to walk through the school. ''Awesome!'' he replied, walking towards the boy. ''I have roses with your name on it.'' he told him before taking the roses and handing them over to him.
Dear Nixon,

You have been a wonderful friend to me.
To become your friend was a great start to both of our mornings.

From the Other Side of the Tree,
A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back