Maggy Harrington

💥Happy-Go-Lucky 💥 Acacia 💥
OOC First Name
Steph
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Maggy was making her way through her roses quickly that morning, which was a nice start for her Valentine's Day. She'd already been at the Gryffindor table and now she was back again looking for another. "Andi, Forstrom?" Maggy said looking at the note that came with the rose for the person's name. She wasn't entirely sure if she was looking for a girl or boy, but whoever it was was getting a red rose which meant love. It seemed silly to Maggy, the idea of love but she was still young didn't understand those types of things.

Andi was not sure about how she should feel that valentine's day, if she should celebrate it with the few friends she had or if she should avoid it completely and spend the day alone. It seemed like a decision that definitely required her to eat while she thought it over, so she headed to the great hall intending to stuff her face and reach a conclusion. As she approached the Gryffindor table, a younger girl near her called her name out and Andi looked over to her. Usually her cousin sent her a rose on valentine's day, so before she even approached the girl she assumed it was from Signy. It's not like it would be realistic for her to assume Aodhan sent it as he had never bothered sending her a rose before. "I'm Andi." She said, walking up to the girl. "Got a rose for me, then?"

Maggy was glad when a girl finally responded and called back to her. "Yeah, I have a red love rose for you," she said with a teasing grin. Of course she had no idea the giver and receiver were actually family.

I love you! Can't wait to spend time with you again soon.
Signy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back