Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Willow was down to her last rose. and htis was the one that she knew. Kace was in her house and one of the prefects. after a day of deliveries she finally came accross him in the common room. and flopped down next to him. "hey Kace. I have a relivery for you" she said before pulling out the last rose in her bunch and the most exciting red one

Kace looks over at Willow, his lips pulled back in a grin. "Yeah? Is it from the girlfriend," Kace plucks the rose from the older prefect. "Good looks, my girl is always thinking about me," too bad he didn't return the sentiment. The days slipped by Kace, he forgot all about Valentine's Day. Amaya will understand, all these new responsibilities laid on him at the start of the new school year, he's positive she would understand.

Willow didnt even bother protesting as the boy took the rose from her. she just shook herhead as he commented about his girlfriend. "I am sure she has more on her mind than just to think of you" she said. was that really all he thought girls did she had only jusr got over the fact that is what her ex had expected her to do. fall in love and get married. no consideration about her independence.

note said:
You’re the one dancing through my dreams every night, Tarzan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back