Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Flowers Are Sweet, But Not As Sweet As You!

Ronnie Boneheart

circus performer; entertainer
OOC First Name
Teigan
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Music
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Whippy Beech Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Tiptoe. Tiptoe. It was a mantra she'd began to tell herself so as not to make too much noise up here for the Ravenclaws. As far as she could tell, Tholomyes was the younger brother of the Headgirl, Victoire. She'd asked Victoire where he might be and after some discussion, the towers was her safest bet. She was bound to find him here at some point. She came to a halt outside of the opening. "Hello Ravenclaw, have you seen Tholomyes Fontaine today?"

Tholomyes had been minding his own business, sitting in amongst the towers with a his most recent attempt at art in front of him, he found the solitude comforting, he liked how nice it felt. he was surprised and a little startled when he heard a voice ask if he'd seen Tholomyes, which was of course him, "That's me, I'm Tholomyes, Theo," he told the girl, a wondering expression on his face, wondering what this older girl was doing here, "Umm, do you need something?"

Veronica grinned when she'd found the person she was looking for and happily presented the boy with a yellow rose. "I'm Veronica! Happy Valentine's Day! Someone has sent you a rose!" She told him. "Please enjoy!" She said, handing him the accompanying message. She loved this job. Presenting roses to people was a lot of fun and she was really enjoying it. She would definitely sign up again if it became a regular thing!
Theo's Note said:
To Tholomyes,

I'm not very good at writing messages, but thank you for being my friend.

From Lilyanna.

Tholomyes hadn't expected a rose, he didn't think anyone liked him at all, not enough to send him a flower, maybe Emma, but she didn't seem like type. So he took it tentatively took it from the girl and turned it over in his hands, before taking the note, and he realised that he shouldn't be too surprised that this was the note he'd gotten, but he couldn't help but smile a little at it, Lilyanna was a good friend. Far better than he deserved, "Thank you," Tholomyès said quietly still clearly a little awed at the flower and the gesture.

Veronica was a little bit surprised at the reaction to the rose from the boy. He seemed a little surprised. Veronica smiled slightly, though, as she was glad that he was happy with his gift. "You seem a bit surprised, you didn't expect a rose?"

Tholomyes had honestly not expected anything, and so at her question he nodded, "Well, no, why would anyone want to send me a flower," he told her, even though he had received a flower, he still didn't think he should've got one, he had sent one to Lilyanna, but he definitely hadn't expected her to send him one. He was happy with it, pleased with it.

Veronica was glad that Tholomyes was happy, this is what she lived to do, to make people happy. It made her very happy indeed! "There are so many reasons to give roses, Tholomyes, I'm very glad you got one!" She said as she waved to him and headed back down the corridors. The ravenclaw tower was so far away. "See you around Tholomyes!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back