Roses are red, my feet hurt

Alex Sheffield

OOC First Name
Patrick
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 13 Inch Flexible Walnut Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Alex had quite some trouble finding about about who the rose was for, as tge name wasn't quite right as he asked around, but he now got Firmiana right and her basic description. He thought he'd wait outside Slytherin house in hopes of running into her

Firmiana was busy all day unpacking from a long holiday break and now that school had started again, she was beat. She knows it's Valentine's Day and that everyone's excited about it. Deciding to leave her things laying around her bed, Firmiana made her way out of their common room. Only to jump in surprise when a boy was there waiting for someone. Probably waiting for one of my housemates she thought and politely asked the younger boy, "Excuse me, but are you waiting for someone? I could call them for you if you want." If the boy can't get inside the Slytherin common room, then he's not a Slytherin.

Alex stood there for quite some time, tired of the waiting. He actually considered going into the Slytherin common room, but then Firmiana approached him, and he almost recognized her. The description fit her, but he wasn't quite sure.
"Actually,are you Firmiana?"

When the boy asked if she was her, Firmiana nodded with a wide smile. "Yes, that's me. How can I help you?" She asked. In no way he's delivering roses like the rest of her housemates receiving. Firmiana barely knew anyone and it would be lovely if someone sent her one.

Alex smiled from ear to ear, taking out the yellow rose behind his back, with a note attached to it. He handed it to the girl, nodding as he does.

"Rose delivery!"

Dear Mia,

Thanks for going to Yule Ball with me, I had tons of fun hanging out.
Hope life is treating you well.

Dan Rosemary

As if she was psychic, the boy was indeed delivering roses. Firmiana's smile was wide when she saw that beautiful yellow rose. "Thank you so much!" The Slytherin said cheerfully. She then took the rose and read the letter. It was from Dan and it melted her heart from his kindness. Remind self to buy him some sweets she made a mental note if she pass by honeydukes next month. After reading and smelling the rose, of course she didn't forget the boy who delivered it. He might think everyone in Slytherin are snobs. "You must be tired, am I the last one you have? Because I was wondering if I was, I could cook you some food. Kitchen's not far from here, so, you don't have to walk back up at the Great Hall." Firmiana offered kindly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back