OOC First Name
Kiersten
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Silas was on his last rose assignment and was glad it led back to food. He walked around the Gryffindor table, looking at the young students. "Is Maisie here?" he asked.

Maisie had been busy with deliveries, and had just sat down at the table for a snack when she heard someone call her name. Her arm shot up in the air and she giggled brightly. "Here! I'm right here!"

Silas found his person and walked over to her, holding out the flower and note. "A rose for you, Maisie. Happy Valentine's Day!"

To my favourite second year,

Enjoy this rose. Hopefully we can see each other again soon.

Estella xoxo

Maisie smiled brightly. "Thank you!" She took the rose and looked at the note, brow furrowing in confusion for a moment. Estella? Who was- oh! The realization hit her quickly and she couldn't help but giggle. She would need to go see Estella soon then! She looked back to the deliverer with a smile. "Happy Valentines day! What's your name?" She asked.

Silas was about to turn around when the girl spoke to him again. "Oh, uh, I'm Silas."

Maisie lit up as the boy introduced himself. She offered out her hand. "Hi! I'm Maisie!" She told him. "But you already knew that," she giggled. "You're a first year, right?" She asked, trying to make friends with the boy. He looked a bit younger than her, so she just hoped she was right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back