Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
too young to care
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Rigid Aspen Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Apolline had enjoyed the rose giving, it was good fun. She knew that if it happened next time she'd have to spend a little more thinking carefully about the roses that she would hand out. She had definitely missed people this time around, but she was determined to not miss anything if it came back around. Apolline arrived at the great hall and smiled fondly, this school was so much fun. She loved it. Apolline went straight for a drink, knowing that would a good place to start the night.

Caius had determined to come to the dance tonight, a rose in hand, and set out in search of Apolline. He was dressed in a nice shirt and slacks, his hair slicked back. He thought he looked nice. Soon enough he spotted her and headed over. "Hey, Apolline!" He called, smiling as he reached her and leaning forward a bit, one hand tucked behind him while the other offered out the rose. "For you,"

Apolline glanced up at the familiar voice and waved excitedly at him. "Hey," she said, before she then noticed him holding out a rose. "Oh!" she went to reach for it. "You didn't have to," she said softly but taking the rose anyway.

Caius chuckled. "Of course I did, I forgot to send out roses. Or maybe I didn't. Either way, I wanted to be sure you got one from me." He replied easily, and offered out his arm. "Would you care to dance again?" He gave her an easy smile.

Apolline wasn't sure which it was, but she didn't really mind. Roses were nice to be given and nice to receive but she knew they weren't everything. It was nice too that he was still giving her one, even if it was technically late. "Sure," she agreed, hesitating for a moment before taking his arm.

Caius smiled and led her out to the floor, bringing him into his arms and swaying her gently to the music. "We should hang out outside of these events, you know," He teased her. "Though I do think you look pretty great." He tried to lead her in a little spin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back