OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Straight 15 1/2 Inch Sturdy Larch Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
"Is there a Spencer Owens in here?" Desi peeked his head in to the lounge, hoping there was. He'd been looking for this kid for ages. "Anyone wanna pretend to be Spencer Owens so I can get rid of this rose?" he said, only half joking.

Spencer looked up from his book when he heard someone calling his name. It was an older student so what could he possibly want with him. "Yeah I'm Spencer Owens, the real one,"

"Sure" Desislav stated, not entirely sure he believed the guy. But, he'd still definitely make the delivery. "One rose coming up then, Spence" he stated, giving the kid a nickname whether he liked it or not. "Here you go" he said, holding out one yellow rose and a note.
To little Spencer,

Sorry for not being apart of your life for as long as I would have liked. I look forward to teaching you this semester and I hope you look forward to having me as your Herbology professor. I wish you many great years ahead.

Happy Valentine's Day,
Love from Uncle Landon (aka Professor Carter)

The older boy didn't sound too convinced that he was indeed Spencer Owens. But Spencer didn't care, he knew he was and that was his rose so he took the yellow rose and the note and nodded. "Thanks," He said, making no comment on the nickname, though he had to admit he liked it. Reading the note he couldn't help but smile. Spencer hadn't really gotten to know his uncle yet, he was still letting Charlotte see what he was like, but if his thoughtful note was anything to go by, he was a man worth knowing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back