Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2" Sturdy Acacia Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
After finding what she needed to at the gryffindor table, Mazikeen realised that when giving out the roses, she just needed to ask people if they knew where others were, even in this busy sort of environment. She envied those who could do it so easily, but knew that she could do that too if she just acknowledge that in doing it she would make other people happy. It was why she was now at the slytherin table looking for a guy called Ulrich. Though she wasn't quite sure how to say his name correctly, "Ulrich?" she said, carefully as she walked along the slytherin house table, "Ulrich? Looking for Ulrich?" she continued waiting for someone to respond to her and tell her where she might find him if he wasn't at the slytherin table.

Ulrich was just about to take a bite out of a slice of toast when he heard his name called a couple of times from the other side of the table. He looked up and saw a young blonde carrying roses. He wondered who would have sent him one since he didn't think it would be from Leia. Brooklyn maybe but he wasn't even sure about that. "Yeah I'm Ulrich," He called dropping the toast back onto his plate.

After some questioning, Maze was eventually able to find the slytherin in question, a slytherin boy in fact. She smiled when he identified himself as who she was looking for and she walked over, a smile on her face, already pulling out the pink rose, "A pink rose for you," she told him as she waited for him to take that from her before she grabbed the note that went with it, "And the note,"
Dear Ulrich
I have no idea what I'm doing, to be honest, but I think I like you. As more than a friend. I'm sorry if this is really bad, but I said it.
From, Sara

Leila was making her way out of the Great Hall to return to Jess with a bag full of pastries when a Slytherin boy caught her eye. He seemed to have been visited by someone with a rose for him and Leila's curiosity got the better of her. She hadn't sent any roses that year so she was interested to know who would have sent Ulrich a rose. The two hadn't been as close as they had been but she didn't realise he was interested in someone else. She felt a bit sad that they had seemed to have grown apart a little, she had a soft spot for the Slytherin and she felt those little jealous pangs in her stomach that she tried so hard to ignore. She had managed to suppress those feelings since Geo and Jess had broken up but they seemed to have risen to the surface once more. She made a quick detour to the Slytherin table and headed towards Ulrich. "Hey Ulrich, secret admirer?" she said, gesturing to the pink rose while trying to smile her hardest.

Ulrich certainly wasn't expecting a pink rose from anyone let alone Sara. He couldn't help but smile as he read the note. Ever since meeting the girl at Brooklyn's bedside he had run into a few times and she certainly seemed like someone he'd like to get to know. He just wasn't sure if he wanted to get to know her the same way she did. "Thank you," He said smiling at the girl who delivered it. As he heard the familiar voice of Leila Walden Ulrich felt an urge to hide the note from her view but there was nothing he could do about the pink rose that was now sat on the table. "Yeah erm, apparently so, though not so secret it seems," Ulrich hesitated, unsure if he should tell Leila who the note was from. Sara had done an incredibly brave and bold thing by sending him the note and he didn't want to show it around like it was nothing. "Did you get any roses?" He asked awkwardly knowing full well he hadn't sent her one.

Leila tried to keep her face as pleasant as possible as Ulrich spoke about the pink rose he had received. She couldn't quite see what the message said or who it was from and he didn't seem like he wanted to expand upon the subject so she didn't push it. Leila knew Maddie would probably fly off the handle and make a scene at this point but it didn't feel right and she wasn't her sister. She shrugged at his question about her own roses "er yeah, I got one from Jess" she replied "which was really sweet of her." She looked anywhere but Ulrich, the atmosphere felt really awkward and Leila hated it "I'm er... going to go. I have to, thank Jess for her... her rose" she said distractedly.

Ulrich could tell that Leila felt awkward after seeing the pink rose, he could see it in her body language and in the way she spoke. When she said that she was going to go Ulrich reached out for her hand to stop her. "Wait," Ulrich said putting the note in the pocket of his robes. "Go to the dance with me," He continued looking up at the Gryffindor.

Leila was shocked that Ulrich tried to stop her from leaving. The tight feeling her chest that hadn't left since seeing the pink rose in front of him seemed to finally loosen at his touch. She hadn't expected him to ask her to the Dance, especially not after what he had just received. Leila was very confused but her feelings for Ulrich mattered more so she broke out into a little smile and nodded at him "okay, lets go" she replied, blushing. She hoped that she could put her jealous feelings and thoughts to one side and enjoy the night with him. The rose couldn't have meant that much to him if he was asking her to the dance. Unless he was just trying to make her feel better? Leila shook her head, she didn't want to think like that. She would have to talk to her sister about this, Maddie could always make sense of a situation. She didn't want to burden Jess with this, she had too much on her plate already. "Well I better go. Erm, i'll see you at the dance then I guess" she said, waving to him as she walked out of the hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back