Rose For You!

Leila Walden

OOC First Name
Lauren
Leila didn't really know the person she was supposed to give this rose to but she knew that the boy was in Gryffindor so the most natural thing was to search the Gryffindor House Table at breakfast. "Thaddeus Miller?" she called as she skipped down the table hoping someone would reply to her.

Thaddeus was glad that he was done with delivering his roses. It had been quite a challenge finding the people he was supposed to deliver flowers to but in the end he'd found all of them. Thaddeus looked up when he heard his name being called out. ''I'm here!'' he said while raising his hand to let the girl know where he sat.

Leila grinned at the boy and skipped down to him "Hi! I'm Leila! And you have a yellow rose!" she announced proudly. "It comes with a note so here you go" she said as she handed over the rose and the note together hoping that Thaddeus would be pleased with his delivery.
Teddy,
I'm so glad you are my best friend! I don't know what I would do without you! You deserve all the roses and happiness today!!
Love,
Clementine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back