OOC First Name
Annabelle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
((Yellow rose for Sophie Wilson, open after Daphne))

Amy was a little nervous about her next rose, since she was delivering it to the head girl. She had to ask a few people where she might be, but thought the towers were probably her best bet. Amy couldn't see the older girl in the crowd, so called out,"Sophie Wilson? I have a rose for you!"

Sophie wanted to complain to someone about how Tomas had handled his delivery, but she didn't know who. In truth, her mind was way more occupied with the content of the note she had received with the rose, but it was easier to be angry than to figure out how she felt about the note. Sophie tended to be suspicious, so she didn't discount the idea that it was all just a prank. But then again, who would do that? Maybe it really had been from Gabriel... she should find him to figure it out, even though that thought scared her. Lost in thought while on her way to her dormitory, she suddenly heard someone call her name. Annoyed, Sophie turned and looked at the young girl who had been shouting. She sighed and went over. "I'm here." She said, crossing her arms.

Amy wasn't too sure if the head girl was mad at her or something else, but Amy was now nervous from her reaction."I uh, have a rose for you." She handed the rose to the older girl and hoped the note was nice for the girl.

Stay awesome in this world of people who suck <3
-C

Sophie regretted her annoyed expression a little when she saw the girl was a bit nervous about it. She didn't think she should be shouting like that, but she also didn't want her to feel too bad. She softened a bit. "Thank you." She said, taking the rose from her and reading the note. She knew immediately that it was from Caro, which teased a slight smile from her. The Slytherin really was one of her best friends, and definitely one of her most loyal ones. She looked back at the young girl. "How are your deliveries going?" She asked, her voice more gentle now.

Amy wasn't as nervous when the head girl's voice softened."They're going well. It's my first year doing it, so I was a bit nervous that it wouldn't go well, but they are so that's good." She had to force herself to stop talking. She wasn't used to talking to older students, especially those who were prefects or head people."Have you, uh, gotten many roses this year?" she asked, hoping Sophie would ignore her ramble.

Sophie nodded at the girl's words. "It seems like a lot of work." She commented. Her sister used to deliver them when she was still at Hogwarts, but Sophie herself had never tried. "Is there anyone you need help locating?" She asked, trying to think of what a head girl was supposed to say in this situation. "This is my third." She replied to the girl's question. "I don't know if that's many." She shrugged.

Amy shook her head."I think I'll be okay finding everyone. Thanks though." She had gotten a similar amount of roses in her first year, so three seemed like a lot to her."I'd say that's a nice amount," she said, not really sure on what to say. It was a little nerve-racking talking to the head girl.

Sophie nodded when the girl said she would be fine finding everyone. She nodded again when the girl said that three seemed like a nice amount. Sophie had run out of things to say, as she had never been very good at socializing with strangers. It was why the head girl position was a little tricky for her, as she was suddenly supposed to be a role model to younger students. "Well... thanks, again." She said after a pause. "Good luck with your deliveries."

Amy gave an awkward smile."Thank you. I hope you enjoy your rose." She picked her next rose and went on her way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back