Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Rose time was Daisy's favorite time of year. She couldn't believe that it was her last year, the last time she would be spreading the love around the school. There were so many to deliver, so she got started as soon as she could, having run down to the Great Hall without putting her shoes on. That was a usual occurrence for the Daisy, but she could honestly say that today she had completely forgotten.
Already at the Hufflepuff table, Daisy looked around for her next deliveree. She absolutely loved the name, but had no idea who it was. Going back to her trusty ways of old, Daisy held up the yellow rose and note. "Signy Forstrom??? Is there a Signy Forstrom here?!" She yelled out over the Hufflepuff table.

Signy didn't have much time before she had to give out her own roses, she made a point of doing it a little after breakfast so that she could catch more people, less chance of the person not being awake yet. She was surprised when her name was called out loudly by one of the other rose givers. Signy waved her hand in the air, "That's me," the girl called back, hoping that the other girl would be able to see her in the crowd of others also eating.

Daisy heard a reply and followed the hand that was in the air. Upon finding the girl, Daisy leaned on the table opposite her. "Signy Forstrom, firstly, I just have to say that I love your name! But also, look!" Daisy exclaimed, pulling out the yellow rose from her basket. "This is for you! And - this!" She said, quickly picking up the note and handing it over as well.

Cuz,

We need to make a pact to spend more time together during the school year, I miss you already.

Love, Andi.

Signy smiled at the other girl and the compliment that she paid her, "Thank you. You're Daisy right?" the teen hadn't really ever been complimented on her name. She looked at the yellow rose that was pulled from her bucket and took both it and the note that went along with it. She smiled as she looked at both the rose and the note. She missed her cousin it would at least be good if they could spend more time together but she would just have to treasure the rose. "Thanks, I haven't started on delivering my roses yet, but I'm so looking forward to it,"

"I am indeed!" Daisy replied cheerfully when the girl asked who she was. She wanted to ask the girl more about her name, but figured she wouldn't push it or annoy her - maybe she'd just look it up and try figure out what it meant on her own. "Yasss, isn't it the best? It's so much fun! I love this time of year!" Daisy exlaimed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back