Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Ava skipped into the Great Hall. She knew exactly who this was for. She hummed as she hurried over to the Gryffindor table. "Roooose!" She sing-songed, plopping down next to the girl. "You're Allie's biggest sister, aren't you? I'm Avaria Lockwood!" She giggled brightly. "How are you today?"

Rose had had a busy day, and she had to make sure she ate a bit before heading off again. She was taking big bites of a sandwich while looking around at several rose deliveries happening in the great hall, when she suddenly heard her name be called. She looked up as she wiped some crumbs off her face, and saw a girl approach who sat down next to her. She recognized her as Alice's friend, and gave her a warm smile. "Hi! I am, yes." She said, wondering since when Alice went by Allie. "I'm very good! Busy too, lots of roses." She said with a smile. "You're delivering too, right? How is it going?"

Ava giggled. "Yep! I am now, too," She chirped brightly, producing the yellow rose with a flourish. "Here you are! A golden rose for a red Rose!" She giggled again, practically bouncing in her seat. "I bet you get lots of roses," She told the girl with a smile, "and lots of bad jokes too," She giggled. "I would love to be named after a flower! But nooo, Mama decided a birdy name was better." She scrunched her nose a little, but continued to chatter brightly. "That's okay though, my Papa is Avarian and I'm Avaria so it's like he's always with me!"

ROSE

U ROCK UR THA BEST 4EVA GIRL GANG 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UR THA BEST (EVEN IF UR A COP LOL) I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE HARLEY XOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXX

Rose laughed softly at the girl's excitement. She had to admit she had seen quite a few roses addressed to her, more than she had expected. Including one pink one, which was definitely unexpected. She grinned at the girl's rose joke, then laughed. "I love the rose jokes, good or bad." She told her earnestly. "I make most of the bad ones myself, actually." She said, smiling. "Flower names are cool, but bird names are also nice." She told the girl with a smile. "I like Avaria, it's pretty!" She then took the rose from the girl, and opened the note. She snorted at Harley's note, then folded it again. Her friend was never going to let that prefect's badge go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back