Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Sturdy Willow Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
All Nixon knew about a person named Noemie Vanity was that they were in Ravenclaw. At a loss of how else to find this person, Nixon had walked down to the entrance hall, choosing to wait there until a student in Ravenclaw robes walked past so he could ask them where to look for Noemie. Fortunately Nixon did not need to wait very to spot someone wearing Ravenclaw colours. "Hey!" He shouted, attempting to get their attention. "I'm looking for someone named Noemie Vanity. Do you know where I can find them?" He asked. "I have this Pink rose with their name on it!" He exclaimed, hoping that stating why he was searching for this Noemie person would be incentive for them to offer help.​

Noemie put her hair put in a bun as she walked into the school after her being out on the pitch, she had been working hard, flying around and making sure to get every bit of practice in. She smiled as she noted people were handing out roses, and then overheard someone asking for her. The part-veela stopped and glanced round, spotting the young first year boy who was handing out roses, and apparently they had a pink rose for her. Who on earth could possibly have a crush on her. She walked over to him, "Hey, are you looking for Noemie, because that's me," she said to him with a small but curious expression, she wanted the rose and she wanted to know who it was from.

Nixon sighed when the person he asked refused to help, though his expression brightened significantly when a girl approached him, saying she was Noemie. "Oh Phew." He said, relieved with the perfect timing. "Hey Noemie! This pink rose here is for you!" He exclaimed, finding the pink rose in his bucket and handing it to her. "Oh, there isn't a note or anything with the rose, sorry. Guess there's someone who doesn't wanna admit they like you." Nixon added. He couldn't understand why someone would be ashamed of liking a girl like Noemie. Nixon still thought girls were gross in many ways but even he could admit she was pretty, in a way that any girl could be, really. But he figured everyone was different and had different ways of showing affection, and regardless if he was able to understand there wasn't anything wrong with it.​

Noemie smiled at the young boy with a warmth in her voice, she was very surprised that he had a pink rose for her. Who would want to send her a pink rose, never, why on earth would they be giving her a pink rose. Who could possibly like her. She reached out and took the rose tentatively from the young boy. The fact there also wasn't anyone who wanted to claim that it was from them, "Are you sure it's for me?" she couldn't really take her eyes off the pink rose in her hand, she was racking her brain as to who it could be from. No one really sprung to mind.

Nixon nodded at the girl's question, despite her attention being on the pink rose. "I'm sure it's for you. That's what I was told." He said. "Some people just like to send anonymous roses, I guess. There's not much else I can do, sorry. I'm just the messenger boy, not the sender." He then explained, optimistic that the girl was not too bothered with the rose being anonymous. It was still a kind gesture to send a rose at least and Nixon hoped that was at least enough for her.​

Noemie looked back down at the pink rose in her hands and decided that it was meant to be nice. It had to be, of course someone was being nice to her. Maybe they didn't like her in that way, but they were certainly being nice. Noemie nodded at him, "Thanks, thank you," she said gratefully, before smiling one last time at him, "Have a good day, happy valentines day," she kept her expression on him warm, and walking away from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back