Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Sturdy Willow Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Nixon was both relieved and happy to see that he was delivering a rose to Jocelynn that day. Relieved because he knew who she was and could spot her in a crowd and happy because delivering her a rose would hopefully bring a smile to her face. On his way through the entrance hall he spotted his Gryffindor friend and bounded over to her. "Jocelynn!" He called out, steps slowing to a halt as he reached her. "I have a rose to give to you!" He exclaimed, putting his hand in his bucket of roses to pull out the pink rose with her name on it. "This one!" He held the rose to her and smiled, anticipating her reaction.​

Jocelynn was just leaving the Great Hall where she had gotten a yellow rose and was bombarded by her friend Nixon. She smiled giving him a small hug as a greeting while he seemed the be struggling to pull out a rose for her. "Really? Another one? This is my second!" She said holding up the yellow rose she had in her hand to her friend sticking her tongue out. "Pink? I think maybe you're wrong Nixon. Unless it's a joke rose from you. I shouldn't have any pink ones!" She said laughing.

"Oh wow two roses? Someone's popular!" Nixon joked, laughing when Jocelynn did not believe the pink rose was for her. It was labelled with her name and he was the delivery person. Though it was a little weird for someone to send a pink rose to his friend, it clearly was for her and no matter what it was Nixon's responsibility to deliver it. He shrugged and waited for her to accept the rose anyway. "It's definitely for you, though, has your name on it!" He said. "Can't imagine who it's from, but I'm sure it's meant to go to you."

Jocelynn was certain that Nixon would be getting more than one rose, she at least had sent one to him and she was certain another friend would as well. "You'll get more I bet, you don't scare people off by talking too much," Jocelynn said already knowing where her fault was. But she never did much to fix it, though she did seem to calm down once she was actually friends with the person she was talking to. "Well, okay hand it over, better yet actually read it to me. But all dramatic too!" She said with a gleeful laugh. It would be fun to see Nixon try to add an act to whatever the note was. She didn't care too much as she didn't think the rose really meant someone had a crush on her or something.

Nixon laughed at Jocelynn's request to read her note dramatically, and did not waste time before clearing his throat, holding the note in front of his face and reading it in the most obnoxious and terrible British accent he could muster. "Dear Jocelynn," Nixon paused, looking to his friend. He then looked back at the note and continued reading. "Thanks for being my date on the Yule Ball. You always look incredible but this evening you were stunning!" Nixon chuckled. "I'd love the time I spend with you, and hope we will have more in the years to come. Signed, Liam." He had not expected the note to be from one of his friends but regardless of that fact still found it funny. He laughed before handing the note to Jocelynn. "There you go. Told ya that it was for you."
Jocelynn Moors said:
Dear Jocelynn

Thanks for being my date on the Yule Ball. You always look incredible but this evening you were stunning!
I'd love the time I spend with you, and hope we will have more in the years to come.

Signed
Liam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back