Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Unyielding Holly Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Two down, one to go. It was almost time for presents... ''Jasmine Wolfe! You around?!'' Tomas shouted, looking up and down the Slytherin table once more. ''If not, could someone please help me find her?'' the boy added.

It was early morning and Jasmine was barely awake. She dragged herself down to the Great Hall for breakfast and over to the Slytherin table to grab some toast before trying to find Gray. Before she could do that, however, she heard her name being shouted from down the other side of the able. She rubbed her tired eyes and saw that it was a Gryffindor student, with a rose! She stood on the bench and waved her arms at the boy, hoping that it would be enough for him to see her.

He looked up and down the Slytherin table until he noticed a girl waving her arms. Guessing that this girl would be the one he was supposed to deliver his next rose to, he headed over towards her. ''You Jasime? Cool.'' he said whilst presenting the red rose to her. ''This is for you.''
Jazzy,

You're the best sister a guy could have. I love you

Gray

Jasmine nodded to the boy "yeah i'm Jasmine" and she took the rose from the boy and grinned. There was only one person who would send her a red rose and that was Gray. Sure enough, when she looked at the note it was signed by Grayson and she beamed. "I need to find my brother" she said out loud before jumping off the bench and running over to the Gryffindor table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back