Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Unyielding Holly Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Two more... Once Tomas was finished at the Hufflepuff table, he headed over to the Ravenclaw one to deliver a rose to a boy called Jacob. ''Jacob Finley? I'm looking for Jacob Finley! he said, looking around the table for someone to respond to him.

Jacob was busy writing in his journal. There had been name calling all around him in search for the people that received a rose. Last time with the candy canes Jacob actually got something and he had tried to return some roses to people he liked. Busy with writing he heard someone calling his name and he was sure it was Finley not Kingsley. Jacob looked around and spotted another boy with a whole bunch of roses with him. ''Yes, that is me'' Jacob muttered while walking towards the boy.

He smiled when a younger student replied and headed over to him. ''Hello, mate,'' Tomas said, smiling at the boy. ''Got a rose here with your name on it.'' he continued, handing the rose over to him.
Dear Jacob,

When we first talked in the library we found out we had surprisingly a few things in common. Thank you for willing to be my friend, and I had a great time at the dance.

From,
Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back