Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
The rose deliveries came up quickly again, but Daisy was super excited. There were so many to deliver, so she got started as soon as she could, having run down to the Great Hall without putting her shoes on. That was a usual occurrence for the Sixth Year, but she could honestly say that today she had completely forgotten. It was a miracle for everyone she even remembered to get dressed.
Daisy's third delivery was for someone that she knew, but never really spoke to. She walked up to her fellow Gryffindor, a huge smile on her face. "I just have to say you have one of the greatest names in the world. What does it mean?!" She exclaimed. "Oh! And - here!" Daisy remembered, taking out the yellow rose.

Celebi turned quickly with a mouth full of food, face ginger as she realized how inelegant it must have looked. Swallowing hard the blonde smiled at her dorm mate and Leo's close friend. "Daisy!" She said. While the two didn't interact perse, Cel had no issues with her. She spied the rose and smiled wide. "Oh really? Thank you! I was actually named after an old Muggle game called Pokémon, so was my twin." She spoke grinning. "Thank you! Did ou get any roses this year?" She asked politely, toying. With the letter, dying to open it but not wanting to be rude.

Daisy had to giggle at the girl's mouthful, the grin staying on her face at her greeting. She had never heard of Pokemon before, though her father was a muggle he didn't really have much time for games. "I've never heard of it!" Daisy responded, with a small shrug of her shoulders. "Nooo, no roses for me yet, I think it's bad karma for something I did in my First Year." She laughed, not really caring too much about it. Daisy hadn't received a rose in a long time. "I'll leave you to it then?" Daisy asked with a smile, giving the girl a wink.

Note said:
Dear Celebi,
I enjoyed getting to know you. You're pretty cool, thanks for being my friend.
Love,
Alessio

Celebi smiled to the girl. "Well then, next year I'll be sure to send a rose to you!' She didn't ever want anyone feeling left out, and besides that Daisy had been nice so far, and always gave smiles toe everyone from what Celebi had seen. The blonde took the letter and nodded. "Thank you! Have a great day!" She replied, before finally reading it over. A faint pink touched her face as she read it over. He really was such a nice guy, but Cel knew better than to hold out hope and try and pressure someone to feel the same that she did, so a yellow rose would suffice for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back