Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
After delivering his first rose of the day, Flavio walked to the Ravenclaw table, hoping to deliver his second rose easily. With the pink rose in his hand, Flavio called out "Is there a Braxton Woodlock here? I have a pink rose for him." He then waited patiently to see if anyone nearby was Braxton or if someone knew where the boy was.​
<i>
</i>

Braxton was above to shove a spoonful of cereal into his mouth when some guy turned up saying her had a rose for him. No pink one no less. "Yeah I'm Braxton," He waved him over wondering if it was some kind of prank by Lucas.

A boy soon waved him over, confirming they were Braxton. Flavio approached the other Ravenclaw with a smile on his face. As he held out the pink rose, he said "This is for you." before explaining, "There is no note or signature with the rose, so there is no way to tell who it's from. I am sorry." He hoped the boy would be happy with the rose no matter who it was from, since regardless of the reason sending a flower on valentine's day was a kind gesture.​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back