Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
The rose deliveries came up quickly again, but Daisy was super excited. There were so many to deliver, so she got started as soon as she could, having run down to the Great Hall without putting her shoes on. That was a usual occurrence for the Sixth Year, but she could honestly say that today she had completely forgotten. It was a miracle for everyone she even remembered to get dressed.
Her second delivery was just as easy as the first. She knew Alessio from being Leo's brother, and she could spot him in the Great Hall easily. She skipped over to him, before tapping him on the shoulder and holding out a yellow rose for him.

Alessio was enjoying his delicious meal, and today was Valentine’s Day which, on a normal occasion, would not make him jumpy, but this year it did. He wanted the day to fly, but he also wanted it to last. When someone tapped him on the shoulder he dropped his fork and it made a loud clang against the plate. He quickly looked behind him and saw Daisy, Leo’s friend. Alessio visibly relaxed upon seeing her and he flashed a smile. "Hey. Everything okay?" he asked, not noticing the roses.

Daisy jumped at the loud clang of the fork before bursting out in laughter when Alessio turned around. "I dunno, is everything okay with you?" She asked, still laughing before remembering she had the rose in her hand. "Oh! Yes! This is for you!" Daisy exclaimed, dramatically presenting the rose to her Leo's brother, the note attached. Seeing as it was yellow, she couldn't tease him about any secret admirers which was slightly disappointing.

Note said:
Thank you for being so understanding of everything. I hope we can be friends again soon.
-Cy

"Ehhh. I can be easily startled today, I guess," he replied vaguely to Daisy’s question, not sure of the answer himself and what he could say. At least the rose was yellow. Although, he felt kind of disappointed that it wasn’t a pink one. "You’re so dramatic. Thanks," he said as he took the rose and note and opened it to skim over it. A smile made its way on his lips and he folded it, placing it in his pocket. He had moved on from his relationship with Cyan, and he hadn’t seen her since last semester. He hoped she was okay. Despite what happened Cyan had been a good friend to him and he didn’t want to be the one to ruin a possible friendship.

Daisy raised an eyebrow at Alessio's comment. "Why, scared Cupid is going to come and bow and arrow your butt?" She asked with a small smirk. Daisy had to grin when he called her dramatic. "That's why you love me!" Daisy sang, happy to see a smile on Alessio's face from the note. "Have a good day." She said, giving him a small pat on the shoulder before skipping off to find her next victim receiver.

Less couldn't help but to laugh at Daisy‘s comment and he shook his head at her. "Let‘s just say I don't know if I regret sending a rose to someone or not," he shrugged. "It was anonymous." He stuck his tongue out at her. "Yeah, no wonder you and Leo are best friends," he mused. "Okay, you too! Bye!" he called as she headed off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back