Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Rigid Applewood Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Isadora didn't really know the next person on her list well, but figured out from talking to some people he was on the yearbook. She went looking for him, asking a few more people to point in the right direction. Finally, she headed over to the guy. She tapped him on the shoulder. "Are you Eugene?"

@Eugene Nestor

Eugene was waiting for Charlie before his next class. He felt the tap on his shoulder and the question which followed as he turned around. He looked at the younger girl and gave a friendly smile. "Yeah, I'm Eugene, what can I help you with?" he asked, he was sure this was about roses, but wouldn't necessarily be for him.

Isadora grinned at the older boy, glad she had found the right person. "I actually think I can help you." She said, holding out the yellow rose. "For you!"

Happy Valentines! I know you'll rock being Accio editor next year.

- Ive

Eugene gave an excited smile as she said she had something for her. He nodded and took the yellow rose and then the note. He smiled fondly thinking of Ive or his best model for practicing photography. "Thanks for bringing it to me," he said with a smile.

Isadora waved at Eugene as she walked off. "No problem!" She said brightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back