Gwen Owens-Lee

former gryffindor | conquering the world

OOC First Name
kaye
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Wand
Curved 15 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Gwen thought it was such a lovely day to be delivering roses. She happily made her way around the castle and the castle's grounds, smiling at those who walked past. The Gryffindor had never really celebrated Valentine's Day before coming to Hogwarts and she was just happy to be making people smile with the rose deliveries as she helped people out. Gwen was excited to be delivering the next rose to a team mate. The girl had enjoyed playing Quidditch that year, even though she hadn't really done much as an alternate, but was happy to get to know her team mates more as she interacted with them. Gwen made her way out onto the Quidditch pitch, squinting up at the sky to see if she could find Gryffindor's keeper up in the air. "Marcos!" she yelled towards the people in the sky, hoping one of them would be him.

Marcos had a friend date for the valentines day dance, and this had put him in a rather good mood. Spending the time with a friend rather than alone was good. he had come to the quidditch pitch because not practicing we not really an option for the teen and he'd spent a good few hours practicing until he heard someone say his name. He looked at them and flew down recognising the girl from the quidditch team, Gwen or something. He gave a warm smile to her, "Hey, how are you doing?" the boy didn't think she would be actually looking for him, maybe someone else, there was no way he was due another rose.

Gwen beamed as she saw someone fly down and realised that it was Marcos. "Hey!" she exclaimed. "Good news! I have a rose for you for Valentine's Day." Gwen reached into her basket and picked out a yellow rose for him, holding it out so he could take it. "I love delivering roses... Have you ever delivered them before? It's very fun." Gwen smiled at him before realising the rose came with a note. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot about this." she said, reaching back into the basket for the note and giving it to him.

Marcos!

Thanks for being an awesome teammate and all your hard work in practices and games!

GO GO GRYFFINDOR!
Love LIZZIE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back