Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Estella had just finished delivering her first few roses in the Great Hall. With people leaving to head to their classes, Estella hoped that she could still catch the next recipient. She knew who this person was as they were in a few of her classes which would hopefully make the process easier. The Latina headed to the Gryffindor house table and began waving a yellow rose in the air. "Blake Lodge!" she exclaimed as she attempted to look around for the blonde hair.

Blake for some reason decided to go read a book to the Gryffindor's house table. She had never been there before with this particular goal but she had seen so much people reading textbooks there so often that she decided to try. She was focused on her book when she suddenly heard her name and as a reflex she immediately got up and said "Me! That will be me!"

Estella beamed when Blake jumped up and immediately responded to Estella. The Hufflepuff girl rushed over to her, loving the energy that the girl portrayed. "Blake! Hey, I have a rose for you." Estella told her, reaching into her basket and taking out the yellow rose. "Happy Valentine's Day!"

Yellow Rose said:
Blake!

I'm glad we're friends and wouldn't want to solve crimes with anyone else. Happy Valentine's Day!

Harper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back