Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Destroying Capitalism
Wand
Knotted 14" Sturdy Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
With his bucket still filled with roses, he was wandering around the school just feeling incredible, there was no greater joy to him than this, finally the school was doing something decent, and in light of recent events it felt good. The purple haired boy, with the flower crown in his hair, spotted the next person he was to find, "Eleanor!" he waved at the girl, hoping to get her attention and get her to stop moving, "I have something for you!"

Eleanor smiled brightly as she skipped her way through the corridors of Hogwarts, on her way to her next class. She had just passed a group of students gossiping about something when she heard her name being called from behind her. Abruptly, she turned around to find Orwell waving his hands at her and holding a bucket full of flowers. This wasn't an unusual thing for Orwell to be carrying, and so Eleanor simply walked towards him, wondering what it was he had for her. "Hello Orwell!" she exclaimed, happy to talk to her older friend again.

Orwell knew Eleanor relatively well because of the wild patch, and he just smiled brightly at her, producing a yellow rose, with a note attached to it, "For you," He said to her with a smile, and then just waited for her to have read it. He kept the smile on his face as he watched her take the flower and the note and hoped it was something good.
Dear Eleanor,

You're as amazing as the Hogwarts food

Love,
Xavier.

Eleanor beamed when Orwell gave her the yellow rose with a note attached. She opened up the note and chuckled at the message from her friend before thanking the older boy. "Thanks Orwell!" she said, feeling quite flattered that Xavier thought she was just as good as the Hogwarts food. The both of them knew that the Hogwarts food was one of the best things in the world and so being told that she was just as good as it had really warmed Eleanor's heart. She looked back up at Orwell. "Are there any roses for you? What do they say?"

The boy couldn't help but smile happily as he watched the girl read the note, as she smiled so happily about receiving something, it made him feel pretty good about what he was doing, it made him feel amazing really. At the question he just shook his head, "None here, and I haven't yet got any," He knew that at the very least he'd get one from Archie but he didn't expect any more, "I prefer giving them anyway!" he told her, adjusting the flower crown slightly on his head as he spoke, "Will I see you in the wild patch soon? With everything that's happened, I've been growing more flowers than normal, could really use your help?"

Eleanor frowned when Orwell told her that he hadn't received any roses himself. She wanted to make up for it by sending one of her own but knew that it was now too late to do so. "I'm sure you'll get one soon. You're the King of Flowers for Merlin's sake!" she reassured him, knowing that he had plenty of friends who would perhaps send a rose to him. At the mention of the Wild Patch, the Hufflepuff perked up, remembering something that she really had to tell him. "I learnt how to make flower crowns!" she shouted suddenly, her excited voice most likely being heard by the passer bys. "Oh and yes, I would love to go to the Wild Patch again some time. I can show you my flower crown skills."

Orwell smiled at her, laughing a little at her statement, "I grow the flowers I don't need to receive any," he informed her lightly, since he did grow them, and it was enough for him to just see people with them, for people to be enjoying the flowers. As she continued, he couldn't help but grin, "That's excellent Eleanor! I'm proud of you!" he complimented her easily, "You definitely should come, I'd love to see it, and we can always use a helping hand for the preparation for the Pride celebrations,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back