Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Unyielding Holly Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
((Yellow rose, open after Maria))

For his final rose, he knew exactly where to go once he had recognised the name. He only knew this boy because he hadn't shut up about Quidditch one afternoon. He headed over towards the Gryffindor table and looked up and down for the boy. ''Yo, you're Issac, right?'' Tomas askes the boy as he approached him. ''I've got a rose I'm supposed to deliver to you,'' he added.

Issac was reading a book about Quidditch when he noticed that someone was approaching him. He looked up and saw that it was someone from his house and asked about who he was. "Yeah, that's me" Issac responds with a nod and smile. He was then in slight shock about receiving a rose. He wasn't expecting a rose from anyone really and wondered who it was from.

''Right, then today's your lucky day,'' he said as he was taking out one of the only yellow roses he had to deliver. He could tell that the boy didn't think that he would be receiving a rose and smiled. ''Here you go,'' Tomas said, and handed Issac the rose along with the note.

Issac,

I'm glad we became friends.

Adventures to come,

Elizabeth Fletcher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back