Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Unyielding Holly Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
((Pink rose, open after Kaitlyn))

It was lunchtime and Tomas figured that now would be as good a time as any to deliver his roses. He didn't think that the knew any of the people on his list except for the Head Girl, so was left to shout out the names of the recipients. Because he didn't even know what house most of these students were in, he walked to the middle of the hall and yelled, ''VIOLETA FINCH? ARE YOU HERE?!''

Violeta Finch was eating some lunch in the hall, and glanced up when she heard her name. A seventh year, Tomas Wode. She knew this because she knew just about everyone in the upper years from the yearbook. Violeta raised her hand, and spoke loud enough for him to hear, "I'm over here!"

Delighted that the first person on his delivery list was actually sitting in the Great Hall, the Gryffindor made his way over towards Violeta. ''Hello there,'' Tomas said excitedly. ''I've got a special delivery for you today,'' he added whilst taking the pink rose out of his bucket. ''Now, I reckon this is from someone special to you, I hope you like it!'' And with that, he handed her the rose along with a note.

Vi,

I'm so happy I have you in my life and I can't wait to see what comes next.

Love Gwen

Violeta took the pink rose and the note, already knowing who the sender was. If it was anyone else, she would have been both irritated that Gwen wouldn’t send her one, and disappointed that someone else would bother. Opening the note, she smiled gently at the kind words of her girlfriend. “Yeah, my girlfriend. Thank you,” the part-veela replied, with a little more sparkle in her eyes from the note.

His smile broadened when she thanked him and gave her a polite nod. He was glad to be back and organise the event along with Kauri and Alice rather than being Teddy's right-hand man. ''You're welcome. Enjoy your day!'' Tomas exclaimed happily before leaving the girl alone again to finish his deliveries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back