Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 8 1/2 Inch Flexible Chestnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
After giving Gwen her rose and note, Hayzel moved to the side of the entrance door to the Slytherin common room. She knew it was there as she just saw a group of students coming out from a door. With a chuckle, she held out a yellow rose and called out. "Paging Akihiro Chen! A rose delivery for Akihiro Chen!", her loud voice echoed down the corridors.

Yellow for @Akihiro Chen

Akihiro was on his way back to the dungeons when he heard his name. Suppressing a sigh, he walked over to the girl that had summoned him, giving her a charming smile. "That would be me," He greeted her. "How may I help you, Miss...?" He trailed off, not knowing her name.

Hayzel smiled as a young boy, probably a second-year or third, came her way. "That'll be Miss West. Hayzel's the name.", she said with a smile. She handed the rose with the note. "A rose for you. With a note.", she announced.

Happy Valentine's! 🌼

Gwen

Akihiro smiled at the older girl, taking the rose and bowing his head slightly. "Thank you, Miss West," He looked at the note. He couldn't help but smile warmly. Gwen was so sweet. It hardly bothered him that the rose was only yellow. He had time yet to change her mind. He looked back to the older girl. "How is your valentines?" He asked, trying to be polite. And hopefully, charming. It would serve him well to have an in with an older student.

Hayzel raised her brows in surprise and clearly amused. "Why, thank you, Mr. Chen." Clearly, he was charming and well-mannered. She was about to ask him a question when he beat her to it. "Oh, it was great. It's fun calling out rose recipients.", she laughed at her own response. There was no need to mention that she forgot to send roses.

Akihiro smiled. "I can imagine," he really couldn't, but she didn't need to know that. "I imagine being older you know more kids, have a better feel of the school," He tried to sound as complimentary as possible, adding a slightly demure look to go with it. No older student in their right mind would willingly hang out with someone this much younger, but if he could play on her sympathy, he might be able to gain her as an ally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back