OOC First Name
Johanna
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
"Smile Always Smile,Because Sadder then a
Small Smile is the Sadness of Being Unable to Smile"
tumblr_m2lsb1xUFo1r1yj84.gif

Rose Beatrice Bellard

Rose-English,Originally a Norman form of a Germanic name, It was introduced to England by the Normans in the forms Roese or Rohese. From an early date it was associated with the word for the fragrant flower rose. When the name was revived in the 19th century, it was probably with the flower in mind.
Beatrice-It is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Beatrice is "voyager (through life); blessed". Italian and French form of Beatrix, from Viatrix, the original form in Latin and feminine form of Viator
Bellard-French: dissimilated form of Bérard
Birth Date-17 September 2020
Age-11
Residence- Nantes,France
Race-French
Sex-Straight
WandN/A
Hogwarts House-N/A
Weight-78lbs
Height-4ft10 she is very small and people sometimes under estimate her because of this
Hair-It's long and straight,parted in the middle and blond from the middle down and brown for the rest
Eyes-Chocolate brown
Shape-She is athletic and has a good body shape from playing soccer and walking
Accent-A very prominent French accent
Piercings/TatoosEars pierced once
Play By-Ciara Bravo
Interests-Ciara loves to paint,to sing and to play the piano.She has been doing both since she was a toddler.She taught herself the piano.Lucie helped her with the singing and for art she just does what she wants.She usually expresses herself through both art and music though more so art
"You can turn off the sun but I'm still gonna Shine"
images

Personality-Rose is a happy and loving child.She is easy to talk to and friendly.She is strong and stands up for herself and other people.She hates bullies or anyone who takes advantage of people who are weaker then themselves.She is usually laid back and pretty easy going but she has a fiery temper that can get the better of her some days.She is naturally intelligent and because of this she is rather lazy when it comes to studying and work.She isn't loud in fact sometimes she can be rather quiet but she looks very approachable which means even when she is quiet people will come up to her.She is very adventurous and loves to explore.She could spend hours in one place just exploring everything there down to the last detail.She is honest and puts others in front of herself.
History-She is from Nantes,France.Her mother died giving birth to her much to her fathers despair.Rose was their first child and looks a lot like her mother.Because of this,her father cannot look at his only daughter.Her barely speaks to her.Every time he looks at her he sees his dead wife that he loved so much,because of this Rose has lived a rather lonely life in regards to family.She has no grandparents and only one uncle who lives in America.In her younger days her mothers best friend Lucie would take care of her and from time to time she will come over and make sure the house is still functioning.Rose has always been very friendly and makes friends easily.During her younger years she was friends with everyone in the village,old and young.She was just easy to talk to.Many people sympathise with her also because of the situation with her Papa and Mama.They have a tight community on the outskirts of Nantes.She did very well in school.She is naturally intelligent because of this she is quite lazy when it comes to work because it comes to her so naturally.She made sure no bully took hold in their community.She would stand up for anyone and she made sure everyone was happy.
more to come
Everytime you smile, I smile
And everytime you shine, I'll shine for you.”
images

FamilyI am an only child.I have my papa who I cannot remember the last time I spoke too.We have never had a proper conversation and I don't even really know what he looks like.I also have an uncle.He visits often which is good of him because it's not easy or cheap to travel from America to France.I like him a lot because he plays with me and he makes me laugh a lot.And even though Lucie is not family I still consider her my mama.She took care of me when I was younger and she still does.
PetsI have one dog names Susie.She is only a puppy and Lucie bought her for me for mon anniversaire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back