OOC First Name
Kiersten
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Veela Hair Core
Mercury wasn't sure why she had signed up to help with rose deliveries, but her whole family said it would be a good idea to interact with people she normally wouldn't, which wasn't something she really cared about. Hovering outside the supposed to door to Slytherin, she wasn't sure if she would really recognize the seventh year she was meant to deliver to. But maybe she would.

Natalia always found the rose deliveries kind of annoying. Not because she minded that people were happy and celebrating their flowers, but all the delivery people kept walking in the way as she tried to make her way around the castle. And so many of them were shouting, too. She was glad she had made it to the dungeons, moving past a group of younger students on her way to the common room.

Mercury looked around, unsure what to do and started feeling her chest turn heavy. She looked up at an older girl who looked kind of spooky, something that comforted Mercury. "Um, do you know Natalia?"

Natalia blinked at the young girl, wondering if this was a joke of some sort. 'I'm Natalia." She said cautiously.

Mercury's eyes widened, feeling quite awkward that she had been talking to Natalia all along. Or at least, a Natalia. Even if there was another one, she didn't care and quickly shoved the rose and note into the Slytherin's stomach before running away up the stairs.

Natalia, you take my breath away. I'm not always good with words but I'm glad you get me.
-Love, Salem

Natalia wasn't sure what she had expected the girl to do, but she hadn't expected her to shove the rose at her and bolt. She frowned after her, then shook her head and focused on the rose. It was pink, which made her feel nervous. She smiled as she saw the note was from Salem, smiling wider as she saw what the other girl had written. She couldn't wait to spend the dance with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back