Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
((Yellow rose, open after Michael Newton))

Connor would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous about the next rose he had to deliver. He knew something had happened between Michael and Kas at the Yule Ball, but wasn't entirely certain of the details. Whatever the situation was, he really didn't want to wind up in the middle of another fight like last year. So it was with a certain amount of caution that he approached Michael, smiling nervously at the Gryffindor. "Hey!" Connor said quickly. "Got a rose delivery for you..."

Michael found himself trolling many of the hallways with all his extra time this year. While his parents would have preferred he focused more on his studies, he enjoyed having more time to study... or goof off. Plus, it took his mind off of how odd Kas had been acting around him. Thankfully, he was distracted from that thought when he saw Connor nearby. "Heeeeeeeey Hufflepuff!" he replied, giggling. "Did you send me the rose?" he teased, holding out his hand for the flower, very curious as to who it was from.

Whatever worries Connor had held about Kas and Michael it was clear they were unfounded, and he grinned in relief as the Gryffindor greeted him with enthusiasm. "Afraid not." He smiled, picking the rose and its attached message from his basket. "Happy Valentines Day, though!" He said cheerfully, handing them both over to Michael.

NEWT!
Hope Sydney doesn't kill you, you're too funny to die young
;)
Sully

Michael giggled at Connor as he opened the note, busting a lung as he continued laughing. "Man, Sully knows me too well. Promise me this - if I do end up dead by a certain Slytherin, you all will release dragons instead of doves at my funeral," he said to his Hufflepuff friend as he stuffed the note in his pocket and started to pick off the thorns from the rose so he could stick it behind his ear.

Connor giggled lightly at Michael's reaction to the rose, relieved the message had gone over well. He laughed at Michael's comment, raising one eyebrow. "I think that'd cause a few problems for whoever was holding the funeral." He replied, grinning slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back