Hair Style: Long, but no set style from day to day
Eyes: Green

Family
Father: Bruce Page - Halfblood, retired Quidditch Player
Mother: Alice (Linton) Page - Deceased - Died when Rosalie was 6
Siblings: None
Husband: Augustus Keller

History
Rosalie and Augustus were childhood friends, but drifted apart while in school, being in different houses and years. After Rosalie graduated she got drafted by the Holyhead Harpies as a Chaser. Still having an interest in potions and wanting to keep her skills sharp as a backup Rosalie often visited the Apothecary where Augustus worked. The two reconnected and ended up dating, and then were married on February 14, 2009.

Rosalie continued to play for the Harpies, and because of this the couple put off having children. She could not possibly play Quidditch pregnant. They wanted to have kids, but Rosalie's career was very important to her. This caused a problem with Augustus was offered a good positions at Hogwarts New Zealand in 2015. Rosalie did not want to move since she liked her positions on the Harpies and her house and such. Augustus moved regardless and the two split, but did not formally divorce.

In 2018 Rosalie was injured during a game against the Chudley Canons. A bludger hit her square in the head, knocking her out cold. She fell from her broom and landed on the ground, breaking her right wrist and leg. The injuries were extensive enough that she was benched for a few months. With nothing to do but lay around Rosalie reflected on her life and how empty it was without Augustus.

Once she was healed and cleared to play again Rosalie declined and rushed to New Zealand to reunited with Augustus. He accepted her back with open arms and she now has a position as his assistant at Hogwarts New Zealand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back