- names mean dawn and fairy dwelling

Date of Birth:
- July 22

Current Age:
- eleven

Basic Appearance:
- Chestnut Colored hair, Blue-green eyes, 5'0"

Personality:
- Rory is extremely outgoing and talks a mile a minute. A complete tomboy, she has a knack for causing trouble. Loud and slightly abrasive, Rory loves being the center of attention and will say nearly anything to be so. Growing up, she was labelled the Class Clown

Family:
- Father: Cole Tiernay (deceased)
Mixed Blood

Mother: Fiona Mckee, Owner of a flower shop
Mixed Blood

Brother: Roanan Tiernay
works with magical creatures

Brother: Braeden Tiernay
aspiring quidditch player

Brother: Finn Tiernay
photographer

Brother: Connley Tiernay
Works in a pub

Sister: Maeve Tiernay
student

Brother: Grady Tiernay
student

Brother: Quinn Tiernay
student
610x.jpg

Finn, Rory, Braeden

Michelle-Trachtenberg-michelle-t-1.jpg

Maeve, Rory

PremiereWarnerBros17AgainArrivalsE4.jpg

Rory, Quinn, Fiona(Mom), Roanan

MV5BMTUyMzMwNzM2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTc.jpg

Connley and Rory

100_2852.jpg

Rory and Grady

Cdad.jpg

Cole... Dad

Pets:
- Irish setter named Faye, horse named Chiron, 4 cats named Eenie, Meenie, Miney and Mo. Rory leaves her pets at home as they are family pets. She found and raised Chiron, but last she checked, they don't allow Horses at Hogwarts

Area of Residence:
- Little town in Ireland called Limerick Hollow

Blood Status:
- Mixed

Heritage:
- 100% Irish and proud

Special Abilities:
- None known yet

Interests or Hobbies:
- Photography, writing, daydreaming, flying. Rory believes that if magic is real, anything is possible and loves dreaming up new worlds. She also likes keeping track of the things that fascinate her in this world through photography.

Additional Skills:
- Rory can understand Gealic and speaks some as well, though not fluently. She was taught by her father before he died and her brother Roanan continued her lessons after. Also, having grown up with six older brothers, she is an excellent flyer

Strengths:
- Outgoing, determined, clever, cunning, adventurous

Weaknesses:
- Can sometimes be cruel, laughs at others expense, judges those she thinks are below her in skill

Describe your character in three words:
- Funny, Friendly, Trill-Seeking

Favourite place to be:
- In the forrests of Ireland looking for fairies

Friends:
- Her siblings

Hogwarts House:
- Slytherin

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
- To be known and not forgotten. To make a lasting impression.

Best school subjects:
- Doesn't know yet

Worst school subjects:
- Doesn't know yet

Extracurricular Activities:
- Hopefully quidditch in a few years!

Graduation:
- Hasn't yet

Current Job:
- helping her mom in her flower shop

Plans for your future:
- She doesn't know yet, but hey, she's only eleven

Your Patronus:
- a fox, because they represent stealth, cleverness, cunning, feminine courage, Ability to Observe Unseen, Persistence, Gentleness, Swiftness, Diplomacy, Wildness, Adaptation, Slyness, Wisdom, Protection, Provider, Intelligence.

Your Patronus memory:
- Dancing in the forrest with her sister

Your Boggart:
- Herself alone in a room without windows. Prison

Your Animagus:
- a fox, because they're small cunning and sly creatures.

Mirror of Erised:
- Herself in front of the whole school with them laughing and cheering because of her

A page from your diary:

August 22, 2023​

Hey there, just me again. I'm sitting here on my rock ing the forest. The one by the lake. I love to come here and just think, ya know? There's a natural magick about this place... an old magic... I can just feel it all around me. I went out riding to the cliffs with Chiron today and took some fantastic pictures. Finn would be so proud. I miss him so much!Maeve and I got in another fight today. Mom says its normal, that she's just in that stage when younger sisters are annoying. I think she has some sort of problem, staying locked in her room and listening to music all day, but hey, thats just me. Quinn Grady and I are going flying later. I'm so freaking excited. I'm getting soooooo much better. Maybe I can get Braeden to give me some more quidditch tips before I go off to school. Not that I'd make the team or anything this year, but it would be nice to be noticed as a good flyer and all. God do I just want to be noticed for something other than being a Tiernay! Just once in my friggen life. Is that possible? Please God, Im begging you! Ok, enough for now. Mom needs me back in the shop. Talk to ya later little book guy.

~Rory[/color]

HIYA!

1. Where do your siblings go to school?
2. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be and why?
3. How did your dad die?
4. Describe the perfect enemy for you.
5. If you had to choose between going blind and deaf, which would you choose, and how would you react to it happening?
6. If someone dared you to eat a live insect, would you do it? Why or why not?
7. What do you want to be when you grow up? What do your parents/siblings expect of you?
8. Are you interested in becoming an animagus?
9. Why HNZ and not HS?
10. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to do in your life?
11. Have you ever been teased for being so 'airy fairy,' how did/would you react?
12. How do you feel about being sorted into Slytherin?

Good luck with your character. I hope the questions help and I look forward to reading your responses.

-Emma

1. Maeve, Grady and Quinn all go to Hogwarts Scotland, all the others have already graduated

2.I would bring my Dad back, because I miss him like crazy and raising eight kids alone was and is hard for mum. Also, If dad was here, maybe Roanan wouldn't have had to grow up so fast.

3. Dad died saving the neighbors son, and my best friend back home, from drowning. The boy, Matt, had fallen into a river and dad jumped in to save him. They were heading towards the rapids, and Braeden threw them out a rope, but the current was too strong for dad to pull both himself and Matt in, so dad just tied the rope around Matt's waist and had us pull him in. As we were helping Matt out of the water Dad went under and never came back up. I was only 5 when it happened.

4. My perfect enemy would probably be some prissy, full of herself girly girl who plays it safe and wont take chances and still thinks she better than everyone else. I like adventure and getting dirty, so we for sure wouldn't get along

5. Well, I wouldn't choose either, but if I had to, I'd go deaf rather than be blind. Theres so much to see in the world! Plus, I love taking and developing pictures; hard to do if you can't see

6.Sure, why not? It's something I haven't tried and I'll try anything once. It's what brings excitement and adventure to life!

7. I don't know what I want to be yet. My mom and brothers just expect me to do my best and want me to be happy. Maeve (my older sister) probably hopes I fall off a cliff.

8. I'd love to become an animagus, I think it'd be wicked cool.

9.I came to HNZ instead of HS because I wanted to be my own person finally, not just "one of the Tiernay kids"

10. The hardest thing I've ever had to do was coming to New Zealand and leaving my home, matt and my family behind. They're my rock

11. Haha, nope, never been teased for being "airy fairy". Im not sure how I'd react. I don't even know what it means

12. It's odd. I never really pictured myself as a Slytherin, but then, I never really pictured myself as anythingreally.

Thanks for the questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back