Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Evans

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
11" Elder wand with Pheonix feather core
Hello all,

I have been very scarce on the site as of late but will be getting in the groove of things here soon as I begin a new series of plots for all of my characters. I enjoy romance novels and silly romance movies and with a very blessed pairing with one Kelsey Ruth aka Professor Bart, I have decided to type up fantastical love stories and with the number of views my romance psot get over any other post I figure I am doing something right. I would like now to open the floor to all experienced role players for the chance to be in an epic love plot with my remaining characters who are still in need.

All of my charries are currently able to be played either straight or gay as I am able to write from both view points, all I ask is that those who wish to rp this out is able to type two- three good solid paragraphs per post as it makes it easier for me to work with when writing.

Current matched up
Corvin Blackwood and Aran Reynolds- still pending -
Eric Evnas and Fabian B - dating-
Raziel Black and Jac Black - married-

Open still:
Seth makwa
James Killian
Zaria Love
Elizabeth Wang

Again all of my open characters can be either be straight or gay/lesbian as I am able to due both , however here is my preference

Seth- straight
James- gay
Zaria- Straight
Elizabeth -straight

if anyone needs info on each of these open characters let me know and i will provide a lover/personality description of any of these for you as well as personal pics if you need.

Dominique and Seth

Dominique is a girl, cousin to both Link Black and Elliot Woods
She's a muggle school teacher, to be exact, a grade school
teacher. She's a mixed blood, Dominique likes kids and is very
well mannered. Some of her details are on her Character Dev.

Sorry, I'm in a hurry, so, I can't post all the things about
Dominique, if your interested though, just reply back :)

This is the information I have on the open character as well as a picture as I have yet to due a few of the Bios like a good boy:
Seth Makwa:​
Marlon+Teixeira+for+Saks+Fifth+Avenue+06.jpg

Relationships: Dating/Fling

Seth has been a tough spot but with this new plot/arc I plan on him moving foward into a more permant and active role as up until now he has been a back up character.

Seth Personality:

As he grows older he has began to get his life together, he is taking a more serious approach to what he wants from the world but he still as a little longer to go before he can settle down in one spot. He is a surfer and loves to travel ans so he has a very free spirit when it comes to life and has a nuturing side due to his closeness to his family, which comes first in his life always. He has not been able to hold down a serious relationship ever and that is something I want to continue on with until I figure out who he is still.

Relationship:
He needs a few flings or a few more serious relationship before he finds a final, however that is not to discourage those he wish for a final as I may settle him with a serious relationship. He is Bi-sexual with more of lean towards women but both are always open, I think he was meant to be straight but I am still unsure.

James Killian​
86365.jpg

Relationship: Dating

Jamie is my youngest character and was a studnet character but due to my time restriction and growing workload I transfered him to Beauxbaton. He is one that as he grows will hopefully become awesome and cool.

James Personality:

James is energetic and wild on the outside but on the inside he is a sea of emotion that cause him to become moved to help others less fortunate then himself. He would give his shirt off his back to a friend but has a quick and scary temper when he witness injustice casuing him to be some time cold and violent to people with little notice. He struggles to fit in as his family is from france lived in the usa but where killed in Japan where he was raised within a temple of monks, so he has been going through identity crisis.

Relationship:
I am looking for a possible crush or friendship that can grow into something more as he may be still young to be in a serious relatioship. Jamie I think will be destined to be gay as he is more comfortable around guys and has lived his life with out girls and find them almost scary and weird.
Zaria Love​
85714.jpg

Relationship: Serious dating/Marriage

Zaria Personality:
Zaria was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and lived the life of luxury though the relationship between her mother and herself had pushed her to hate and despise muggles. She views muggles as neccesary evil and are no more than stepping stones in the world to allow the magical community to rise above the weak and to rule over them all. She is elgant and is need of a husband that she can treat as her equal but due to her constant moving she has been unable find a good man yet.

Relationship:
She is looking for a man more powerful than she or at least someone who is not at aall threatened by her level of success and money, she is looking for a serious relationship that can evolve into a final. They would need to be mixed blood or better as it is against death eaters beliefs to date a muggle or muggle born.
Elizabeth Wang​
streep01.jpg

Relationship: Marriage

Elizabeth Personality:
Elizabeth is stern and often cold to others that works under her as she has a high expectation level of everyone around her, she has given up on love as she used all of her energy to pursue her career. She is a busy body and a socialite with connection to push any one into stardom in fame with ease. She is kind in a round about way and for those who know her she can be generous given time and respect.

Relationship:
She is simply looking for a gentleman close to her age who is a classic gentleman thourgh and through and knows how to treat a woman.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back