Roleplays for a 1st Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Marvy

OOC First Name
Ben!
Wand
N/A
Well basically I'm looking for some roleplays. Anyone interested in strolls in the parks, adventure, or adventure. Did I mention adventure? Haha, anyways Ben is looking for people his age, as well as older students to mentor him.

Hey Ben! I have Syncere Arai, and she could be friends with Ben (your character). :p She is very sweet, she is usually very happy and excited for no reason. She is Muggle born, and she plays the flute. She is tri-lingual. She knows Korean, Thai, and English. If you want more info you can look at her character development. Tell me what you think. :)

I have Ai Edogawa and Conan Edogawa, both first years from Hufflepuff.

Ai is afraid of separations causing her to have a hard time making friends. Her personality while facing others has two choices, be shy or be mean. On the inside she is kind and will be if others are willing to accept her outer personality. She can be a friend.

Conan is Ai's twin and he is very protective of her. Unlike Ai, he is very friendly and kind. He is willing to be friends with everyone as long as they don't dare to hurt his sister. He is not only protective towards Ai, but also to his friends because he values friendship greatly. He can be a friend.

Well, also, both of them likes adventures since they had a lot of dangerous adventures when they were in Japan.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back