knotted 9½ inch yew wooden wand, doxy wing core and unyielding
ESPEN MANS MANNING
Slytherin Second Years

ukbx1c7.png
jSWwnYH.png
iFOJBfw.jpg
gU23CDr.png

FACECLAIM: Alexander Ludwig

espen was born in denmark alongside his sister, evelyn manning. they moved to new zealand when they were around three years old of age. apart from the consistant fights between his sister and their mother, espen experienced a peaceful growing up and got all the things he needed. he has, and will always be there to support his sister. they're very close to each other, but are afraid the difference in their houses will pull them apart. and that in seven years their bond will get tested, either resulting in something positive or something negative.

apart from the good relationship with his sister, espen is very open and friendly to people if they interest him. He can come across as intimidating, regarding his height and overal broad posture but that doesn't change the fact he has a good heart. though, that good heart can be tested with the anger issues that hide inside him. as well as his intellect, that has to suffer from his bursts of rage that can occur whenever someone touches a sensitive snare with the blond male. now that he is young those won't come very often, but when puberty starts and he gets older things will get more complicated for him, and he will have more trouble in controling his emotions and especially his angry demeanour towards others.

even though he might look like the typical mindless jock, he does has some ambitions and he prefers mind over matter. probably the biggest difference between him and his sister. he isn't embarrassed to let people know he likes reading a book or two, or delve into research that involves both magical and muggle history.

now in his SECOND YEAR at hogwarts new zealand, espen has become everything he warned his sister about. in his first year he tried to calm her, make sure she would eventually feel at home and do not have as many prejudice as she had before. with his sister having a more open mind to everything, furthermore not bothered by the fact she and her brother are in seperated houses. espen has turned a little bitter about the place he always dreamed of before. personal issues, from his anger issues to struggling with his subjects in his first year almost made him switch personalities with his sister alltogether. but it is a new year, a new start with new chances and hopefully new opportunities.
maybe some new friends that could pull him, or even pressure him in a certain direction. in a good, bad or neutral way.
</COLOR></FONT>
LUCIANO FRANSESCO LOPEZ-CAPELLO
Ravenclaw First Years

nK0WWTV.png
KwNNtp2.png
oGSOLj2.png
IsZHxZK.png

FACECLAIM: Tyler Posey

luciano -- or luca -- was born in mexico, growing up in the lesser part of town he always learned to stick up for himself and grow independent at a young age. he grew up without a father, but his mother was everything he needed. luciano was her blessing after the heartache of luca's father leaving her after spending one night together. helping the younger children in his neighbourhood, often babysitting them or getting them sweets if their parents weren't able to.

luca is a sweet, perhaps naive, soul that seeks the good in everyone. joyful and sometimes a bit dreamy, always out there to work very hard for something he wish to achieve. nerves and insecurities are mostly covered up by a bright smile. but he is in fact very sensitive, even more so to the fact whether people like him or not. lie to him or tell him the truth.

the house he was sorted him fits him well, it allows him to express himself. be a little odd at times. but in terms of characteristics, luciano would probably fit in any of the four hogwarts houses. all he seeks is some close friends, people that appreciate his antics and will not judge him for who he is.

luciano's interests lie with nature; flora and fauna. and perhaps classes like magical creatures and herbology will show some of those talents. things that are outdoors attract him the most, during his upcoming school years he will most likely find himself some place on the grounds to relax, dream and aspire about his future.​
<FONT font="Arial"><COLOR color="#000">

!!! so, if anyone would like to start something/plot something out with espen. you can send me a PM/add me on skype.
(kiejunmac446)

LUCIANO added.

Hey Cian!!

So ofcourse Evelyn and Espen should have a rp together again, but we will talk about that on skype. I could also offer Elizabeth or Evangeline to Espen. They are both second years and Evangeline is from Slytherin and Elizabeth from Gryffindor.

For your firstie I can offer two of my firsties. I have Sofia Rosenberg (gryffindor) and Beaubelle Waldgrave (ravenclaw) I think for Beaubelle perhaps he could be a good match, she isn't very social but perhaps they feel comfertable with eachother. Sofia just likes to hang out with boys and it doesn't really matter who it is, she will love Luciano! So let me know what you think!

JAMIE: we could definitely get some interaction between our characters -- would love some some fellow house members. beaubelle and luca, evangeline and espen.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back