Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Renata <3
Wand
Knotted 13" Sturdy Pear Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Eugene had a lot of responsibility currently, and he been rather stressed out about this celebration, it was his first important task as the new leader of accio, and he needed this to go well. but despite that, he was still trying his best to celebrate it. He had dressed in a rather easy costume, he was a rockstar, it was an electric guitar that he'd borrowed from the music room, some of his old clothes and he had the old microphone he used when busking in muggle streets. he did also have his camera and flipping between having fun messing around and checking out the different offerings of the room and his camera, taking pictures of everything that he was spotting. It was good fun, he was trying his best to keep focused on his work and he'd barely had a moment but he was having a good time.

Charlie was on the lookout for Rune as he walked down to the feast, but he did have something resembling a plan. He had someone he needed to check on first. Once his costume was ready, he found his best friend rather easily. Charlie smiled as he walked up behind Eugene, arms folded behind his back. "Working hard?" He asked, looking to the boy with a coy smile.

Eugene turned around in some surprise at the voice that was behind him. He recognised Charlie easily, "Of course bud," he agreed moving his guitar away and getting the camera. "How are things going for you? Having a good night?" Eugene asked, he was always keen to make sure his friend was doing okay, given that he knew Charlie hadn't had too much sucess with some folks but he was his best friend and so Eugene was always keen to make sure he was good.

Charlie laughed lightly. "You don't need to worry about me," he waved his hand dismissively. "You're the one with all the stress. I came over here to check on you. How are you?" He asked. Charlie looked around a bit before turning back to his friend with a smile.

Eugene gave a little smile, "You're my friend, and I'm not worried," he told him, he was a little worried, but only in a sense that he wanted to do better by his friend and wanted his friend to be good, he didn't have that many people in his life. He nodded lightly, "I'm all good, cuz, I've got my two favourite things, and my night is going well," he was leaving off that he was a little worried about how well this first event would go, but it wasn't too bad, he had some faith in them managing it all just fine. "Plus now my best friend is here,"

Charlie laughed lightly. "Well, let's do something then. What do you want to do?" He asked, running a hand through his hair. "Have you checked everything out?" He looked around, trying to take in the decorations.

Eugene glanced about the room and then shook his head, "Not really, I've been sticking to bits where I can get stuck in if I see something," He wasn't sure what was on offer this day, "Have you done any of it yet?" Eugene asked him. he wasn't sure how long that Charlie had been at the halloween feast, or how involved he might've been with them up to this point.

Charlie just shook his head. "Nah, I just got here. Wanted to check on you before I did anything," He replied easily, giving Eugene a smile. "I figured I'd either steal you away or something," Charlie laughed. "What do you think, want to go look around?"

Eugene glanced at the boy, and then at the different things on offer. He nodded happily, "Well, lead the way bro," Eugene motioned for him to lead him to wherever he wanted. "I'll be able to take pictures of any of them, so I'm chill with whatever you want to do,"

Charlie chuckled and started out, looking around. "The fog is nice," He told Eugene. "Definitely adds a nice touch." He slid his hands into his pockets. "What do you think?" He asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back