Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Stepping into the scenes of New York, Maddiie Stewart had more than just taking a few photos for her current story to rise on her mind. She wanted to have fun, seeing as she been nonstop working offshore from New Zealand and of course being Jacob Romance's personal assistance. This life asked for TOO much of her time if you ever did asked her. She like it though, her quick escape had been the best decision she ever made. Well now it seems like tonight it had been, on her off days its seems like the worst. She was on a roll tonight, so that shouldn't stop her flow. She walked into the hottest club in New York, were just about everyone seems to be having a blast.
Tonight showcase, a few muggels singers. Hispanic, Latin style. Finally! She thought, my kind of music. Before she knew it, Omar X and Joei were playing their current style of music. She smiled, she grabbed her camera and started flashing away as they took the stage. Life of reggathon musicians, hmmmm is that a good enough story? Maybe, she shrugged. Somewhere, somehow she will find a good story. For now, she made her way a little into the crowds than back down the tender keep. She order a club drink, paying for her treat. Now she enjoyed the club, she didn't know how long she will be lingering. She figure maybe an hour or so she will be out of here.

Troy had been needing to get away from New Zealand for a while, and now seemed like the perfect time. Dan was at Hogwarts, and there was no-one to hold him back. Troy felt that if he stayed in New Zealand much longer then he would end up getting himself into trouble. So Troy was happy that he had managed to get away for what would be a few weeks at the least.

Troy approached a nearby club, with the intention of leaving with some female company. He ordered a fire-whiskey, then downed it in one, before putting his glass aside. Troy then wandered around the club as he looked to see who was around. Troy smiled as he spotted a girl emerge from the crowds of people. He approached her quietly, getting quieter as he drew closer, until Troy found himself stood next to the girl. "Hey, I saw you were alone, so I thought I'd come and keep you company." Troy said with a smile. Maybe some flirtatious banter would take the evil edge away from him...for the night at the very least.

Maddiie occupied herself with a few drinks here and there. The music in here was fully intense, a mix of Spanish and hip hop tune basically out. When Troy came approaching her on the down low, she sort of just jumped a bit surprise. She hadn't spilled her drink because of it, still been a close call if she did. She couldn't flick away stains inside a muggel's club. "Thanks that's very nice of you, considering the thought I almost spilled rum on me" she let him know with a little sarcasm. Maddiie eyes hadn't lifted from her clothes, till she saw who the suspect of the crime would've been if she did spilled her drink. She smile to see it were someone kinda new to her eyes, a cute new she never spoken to before. "Hey...I think I've seen you before, hmmm? Your not from around here?" she asked, her smile reaching shyly at her highest cheek bone. Rather glad tonight may not be boring at all.

Troy smiled as the girl thought she recognised him. "Oh really...well I don't recognise you...but that's not a problem...most girls I know are no fun...I'm hoping you won't be the same." Troy said cheekily, with a mischievous smile. "I'm Troy by the way." He told the girl. "And your name is?" Troy asked, hoping this girl was going to make tonight a little more interesting. "Oh and can I buy you a drink?" He offered. "One of the alcoholic kind..." Troy joked, cheekily nudging the girl, as if to urge her on.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry it's rubbish. :p

"Well when you say fun, hope you mean just dancing?" Maddiie asked him, her eyes seems serious but her mouth spoke otherwise. "I'm Maddiie, nice to meet you too. Its good to have company" she nodded for him to buy her a drink. "Thanks I like it, seeing as you almost made me spill my rum and coke" she thought maybe she had seen him somewhere. Maddiie guess wrong, New Zealand seem small to her compare to the states. Now she wonder how big New Zealand really is. "Are you from New York? That be cool!....I'm always getting lost in this damn big city. Traveling by train helps me go along faster, still its sucks with your sense of direction" she asked Troy straight up.

Troy laughed as the girl questioned his definition of fun. "Just Dancing? Me? Never?" Troy replied mischievously, before ordering the girl a Martini and himself another fire-whiskey. "Here you go then Maddiie..." He trailed off, as he listened to the girl speak again. "Nah I ain't from New York...just came here for some time away...and to meet someone like you..." Troy flirted. "Someone to keep me entertained for a few hours." Troy paused for thought. "Well...a few hours at the very least." He said, gulping down his fire-whiskey, then putting it on the side, before he looked at Maddiie with a cheeky smile. "Lets dance..." Troy suggested, taking hold of Maddiie's hand then leading her out onto the dance-floor. He wasn't wasting time tonight.

"You know your very confusing" she responded back after he suggested dancing, "And a few hours of entertainment?" she stood from her chair, leaving her belongings there, asking for the bar keep to keep a good eye for her stuff. "What are you aiming for? Seems like a pretty high goal!" she laughed, her shoes scratching the ground beneath her. Her dress, creamy and beige, made her legs stand out more in a sensual way. Probably one of Maddiie's best features were her legs. She loved them, she love showing them off more especially against this new guy name Troy. "This is hip hop and Spanish reggae, you think you can keep up?" she asked him. She started to dance besides him, not to get him all worked up by her little acts of dancing. Till she started dancing in front of him, taking his hands into hers. "Come on playa..." she let out a bit of a chuckle for him to hear. "Let me remember the night of dancing, I've been missing out on a lot" she reveal to him.

Troy laughed as Maddiie took his hands and began to dance. He was quite amused by her dancing and it made him smile. "Confusing?...I can be much more simple if you like..." Troy said cheekily, as he began to dance a little. "But I didn't quite mean this kind of dance..." Troy paused for thought. "But I do know one that's quite similar.........except it begins like this." Troy said, letting go of Maddiie's hands, then putting his hands on her waist. "I hope you're getting my point here..." Troy teased, as he allowed his hands to move up a little further. The good thing about Troy was that he wasn't afraid of rejection. He was willing to take risks, knowing they might back-fire on him. But Troy had a good feeling that tonight would be successful. "Do you want me to show you the next step of this dance?" Troy asked, slowly raising one eye-brow at Maddiie. "Yeah?" Troy added on, as he prepared for her answer, whatever it may be.

Maddiie felt his hands rise up against her legs, working their way up to her hips. A quick sudden flash of crimson spread across her olive tone. In a slow motion of a second, the room felt oddly blurry to her, the music jumping up against the dark walls was getting way to loud, and she felt her knees sort of give away. "Hey, if you think for one second" she snapped out of her deep seduction for the strange boy. He had his ways of getting to her now. Maddiie just happen to sense the direction were this was going. She either let things happen without much of her control, or let's this be known as another evening in her life as a reporter. She turn her entire body around to face his dark bedroom eyes. Maddiie felt her manicured fingers laced his pop collared, "If you really want to know me that way...well its gonna take a lot of convincing" she winked, her hand pushed passed his collar up to his devine lips. "You catch my drift?" she asked, her lips close to his light caramel skin tones. Inches away she could be taking his breath away, she wonder if its worth giving up her night with him. It would be fun and exciting, kinda like her own personal high for her. Not that Maddiie you would ever recognize from mile away, this was typically the other side of her.

Troy was a little confused by what the girl has said, but as her fingers moved up towards his lips, Troy figured that what she was saying wasn't a bad thing. He found Maddiie getting extremely close to him, almost too close. But Troy wasn't complaining, infact, he quite liked her lips being so close to his. "Hmm I think I get you..." Troy moved in, as if to kiss her, but pulled away at the very last second, their lips just centimetres away from each other. "But.....you said you'd take some convincing..." Troy moved in a smidgen closer. "And I know exactly how to convince you." Troy said, his hands slowly tracing up her sides, to underneath her armpits. Troy then closed the gap between their lips and kissed her. He held the kiss for a while then moved away. "I hope I'm convincing you..." Troy said seductively as his hands began to move down towards the tops of Maddiie's legs, then around.

Maddiie groan slightly from the kiss. She hadn't felt some strangers lips since the last time with Colton, except this time she was under the influence of heavy duty muggel alcohol. Okay if I let him continue it will lead to some place personal. Do I really want to sleep with someone new? Hadn't I had enough of the single life for a while, deft words kept saying, ringing in her right ear. She choose to ignore them. She wanted to be free! Not regret every move she made, it would be life without take risk. As much as her parents would disapprove of her action, she chose not to care. "Come to my place..." she pulled him now by the hand. "I hate crowded place, well at the moment I do.." she giggled, highly like a school girl. She grabbed him more so they were out the doors and outside of the club. Hailing a taxi immediately, she pushed him inside the taxi cab. Giving the man direction to her suite, with her belongings left at the club, she didn't care. She had him and now they were going to her place. She kissed Troy some more, maybe some play wouldn't hurt for now. Later she can decide to push it further.

Troy smiled mischievously as Maddiie ushered him into the taxi and began kissing him. He allowed her to take control, after all they were going to her place, everything they did tonight would be under her control, and not his. Troy usually enjoyed taking control, but for tonight, he would allow himself to be kissed and he would kiss back.

Troy kissed Maddiie as his hands moved to either side of her neck. He felt the taxi came to a halt but Troy continued to kiss Maddiie. "Here we are." He told Maddiie, pulling away from her lips for a brief second as he spoke, before kissing her once more. Troy then opened the taxi door then climbed out, waiting for Maddiie. "Lead the way." He said, taking Maddiie's hand, as he helped her out. This had been Troy's intention for tonight, so Troy was happy to spend the night with an unknown girl. Usually he would have blown them off by this point, make them feel worthless, that was just Troy. But Troy had chosen to be a little different tonight. And he knew for a fact that he would be in no rush to leave Maddiie's in the morning. And Troy hoped that he would give Maddiie enough to make her want Troy to stay for a few hours longer at the very least. Troy wasn't looking for a relationship, but a steamy affair wouldn't do Troy any harm.

Maddiie kept squealing, blushing between kisses. The more he kissed the more she purred a little in his ears. The taxi driver getting distracted by the intimate events happening in the back of his cab. Its seemed unclassy, a little trashy and not what the normal ways of Maddiie behavior would act on. She wanted to live her life without regrets, to enjoy every moment of it. If it happens to be a stranger or someone she knew, its always a plus for her. "Mmm" mumbled, literally hanging from his bottom lips. She had to pause while the taxi stop in front of her suite, she paid her fare than gather Troy. He was being very good about wanting to make it a night of fun. Come on rude boy... she kept saying in silence. She giggle, from her words in thoughts. His was probably much discreet than hers. She pushed him inside the building, where she flashed him a little flesh. "Sssh..." she whisper, because she wanted to laugh and contain so much of delightful hyper feeling she kept getting whenever she showed him a bit more needed. Maddiie pushed the elevator door, when it came she pushed him inside. The doors closed and more happen there, by the time they reached her room, she had her shirt undone and his tossed at her right shoulder. "Come on rude boy..boy..boy.." she snag, her hips swaying till her doors open, she grabbed him by the neck and allowed him inside her room.

Troy was very much enjoying being smothered in Maddiie's attention. He allowed her to remove his shirt as the elevator took them up to Maddiie's place. Before they had even reached the door, Troy had slipped off Maddiie's shirt and had slung it around the back of his neck. Troy caught Maddiie's mouth into his as he kissed her once more. "I'm comin'...rude gal..." Troy replied seductively with a mischievous chuckle. The pair were now in Maddiie's room, and Troy had pinned Maddiie up against the wall and was kissing her. The kiss was rough, it demanded attention. Meanwhile, Troy's hands slowly moved down her figure, reaching the tops of her legs. Troy gasped for breath before kissing Maddiie again, as his hands un-did his belt. "Can you get ruder...rude gal?" Troy asked in a second of breath before his lips closed in on Maddiie's bottom lip. Troy took a small step closer to Maddiie, limiting her space and pushing her against the wall harder as their kiss became more rough, and much more intimate.

"You don't even have to ask!" she replied in his ears. She nibble slightly on the bottom of his earloops, her manicured nails now going down his well tone back. She climb around his waist, while he pushed roughly against the wall. She never felt this kind of affection before, it made her yarn for more as she clawed his back lightly to snug more against hers. The night went on in both lovers favor, before they actually touched the bed, it took them a whole hour. For the rest of the night the comforters were tossed away and the pillows weren't used for no one head. Instead, Maddiie laid across Troy's chest. Her hazel (blue contact) eyes refuse to open. She felt like she dream about last night. To much of a dream for it to be real... It wasn't the most charming event in the world, still she couldn't complain. She loved having fun now she was free to do whatever she pleased. It doesn't look bad in her eyes, besides Troy worth the one night of fun. He knew just what to say and how to say it. In the end they both win...

The Next Morning.

Troy found himself in Maddiie's bed, unaware of what had happened the night before, but the pile of clothes on the ground soon notified Troy. Troy smiled to himself before looking at Maddie, who was led across his chest. Troy lifted her body from him, lying her down on the other side of the bed, on her back, then climbed on top of her. "This ain't over." Troy whispered into her ear, before he allowed his mouth to feast on her neck, leaving behind a mark as he gave her a love bite. Troy liked to leave something for the girl to remember their night with him. Troy kissed along Maddiie's jaw line, until he reached her lips. Troy's mouth opened a little, before he caught Maddie's lips into his once more. He continued to kiss her, his hands tracing her well figured body. Troy's breathing grew heavier, as he lowered his strong body onto Maddiie's, the kiss continued for countless minutes as Troy got rougher. Almost too much as he refused to end the kiss, his hands moving up to her head and holding it firmly in place as he kissed and kissed Maddiie.

Waking up with heat rushing to the sensitive parts of your body, always seem to feel good no matter how much you denied. Maddiie felt the love bite left behind by Troy, the crimson mark throbb in place. That didn't stop him from going, he continued on feasting on pneumatic body. His kiss were rich and addictive as the next. She pushed herself against him, the more he did that, the more she awaken from out of her sweet dream and beautiful nightmare? She caught his mouth the second time he kissed her, and this time she join the tangle of lips entwine with one another. She had to, no she must continue what he had wanted. Turning him over, she took control of the situation now. His back against the mattress now, and her legs locked him in place by the waist. She look down at him, her eyes filled with fantasies, before she conquer him all over again. Letting him take control between the hours of the morning, when she felt like he should be dominating now...It was sweet satisfaction when they ended up out of breath and completely drench in sweat. If it hadn't been for her phone going on and him finally claiming her again, it would've continued passed noon. "I am sooo late for work.." she giggled, put of breath, with her arms wrapped around his shoulders. "...but this is worth getting fire for..." she kissed Troy again on his lips, now that they weren't on top of one another anymore. She was sore, so she couldn't do much anyways. She just had her arms around him, taking in his every scent. Though she felt almost out of breath, it was worth all of it.

Troy laughed as Maddiie told him that she was late for work but it was worth it. "Well I'm glad that you think that..because you aren't going anywhere." Troy replied to her as she began to kiss him once again. Troy wiped the sweat from his face, and allowed Maddiie to have breather as he gained his breath and energy back. They were no longer on top of one another, and their night spent together was coming to an end. But Troy would pro-long leaving for as long as he could, if it meant he got to have some more fun with Maddiie instead of going back home.

After a short rest Troy looked at Maddiie and smiled cheekily then winked at her. He then sat up to be closer to her, before his strong arms picked her up and stood her back on her feet again. Troy pushed Maddiie back against the wall. "I hope you've got enough energy left...'cause I don't plan on leaving just yet." Troy closed in on Maddiie, so there was barely room for her to move as his hands held onto her waist. Troy kissed Maddiie once again. He refused to stop, whether Maddiie wanted to or not as he drew in even closer. Troy demanded that he got his own way as he continued the endless kissing.

Maddiie blushed, feeling his lips again made her blush so highly you could just tell by her rosie cheeks. She set her arms around his broad shoulders, calming him down before he went any further. "Calm down good looking, you keep it up and someone going to be a daddy soon!" she joked, pushing him over towards the bed sit down. "How bout we continue this later? Same place and everything..." she suggested kissing in between the bits of conversation. "I promise it will all be worth your while, I just need to work and than we could meet up tonight?" she spoke giving up her word. She touched his lips, tracing the smooth lips of Troy. She actually wanted to see more of him. Maddiie just didn't know how she could tell him that.

Troy listened to Maddiie speak. It seemed that she wanted to see him after work. As much as this pleased Troy, he wanted his own way, he wanted her to stay right now, and when Troy wanted his own way, he got it. "Really? I have to wait all that time?...I don't think so..." Troy said, kissing Maddiie once more. "You can go to work in a little while...when I'm finished with you." Troy said quietly. Troy slid his hands around Maddiie's waist so they joined together at the back. Then he kissed her lips again, in the breaks between talking. "Alright, so I'll lead you downstairs and out the door, do what I need to do...then you can go to work...but what I need to do is a surprise." Troy said before winking at Maddiie. He then took her hand and opened the bedroom door. "Ladies First." He said, leaving just enough room for her to swipe past him.

A sweet huffed exhale out of her mouth, Tort retraining from going anywhere. He either was addictive their passion of fun, or he really didn't want to let her go. She fell confused when he didn't want to let her go till he did something, which was? She stood after him but she didn't leave just yet. She rushed into the bathroom, freshening very quickly before he overtook the bathroom too. "I just need to get ready and than we can leave!" she ran a cold shower, washed, hop out, than magically used nonverbal spell to get ready. She was done in fifteen, and now ready she walked out the door were he was still waiting for her. "Done!"she took hold of his strong arm, wondering what Troy was up too, "So what's up? Where we going?.." they headed for the suite's elevators.

Troy waited as Maddiie had a shower, then laughed as she finished. He didn't kiss her, or say a word as the elevator took them down to the front door. He was waiting. Troy liked to take control, he didn't want to scare or hurt Maddiie, he might want to with some other people, but he actually quite liked Maddiie. She was similar to him in a very strange way. Troy opened the front door as they reached the bottom. "Well you said you needed to go to work didn't you?...I think you're job can change just for today..." Troy said, gently pulling her outside the door and closing it behind her, before leaning against the wall joined to the door, and pulling Maddiie in for a kiss. "Can you be a nurse for the day?...'cause I think I'm a patient...and patients need looking after...don't they?" Troy suggested cheekily, before kissing Maddiie on the lips once more. "I need some Tender..." Troy paused as his hands slid down Maddiie's side slowly..."Loving..." He paused again as he kissed Maddie's neck..."Care..." He finished, pulling Maddiie closer to him as his hands stopped at the tops of Maddiie's legs and he kissed along her jaw-line before reaching her lips and kissing her again. "What do you say....Nurse?" Troy asked with a mischievous smile and a cheeky laugh.

Maddiie watched as he cleverly con her from going to work today. She lean against the walls of the corridors, his tender kissing working their ways around her body. that's all he wanted to tell me? Kiss me and says he wants a nurse? She pushed Troy off her, him being unbelievable in her eyes. He had his way with her plenty of time in the last twelve hours or so hours. Now he wanted to break her down more. She couldn't say much to that, her eyes stun by the young guys way.

"Listen here, I'm going to work and you meet me here tonight. We could play nurse and patient later on..." she grabbed the cuffs of his shirt bringing him into a genuine kiss, her lips travel from each of his devious lips, down to his light skin neck. "You love to play? Huh? Seems like I'm not gonna get rid of you anytime soon..." this was a fact, not what he was suggestion. He wanted Maddiie all to himself, selfish one night stands that ask for more...hmmm she though innocently to him. "Tell me why I should stay baby boy? My time is ticking as we stand here..." she let him go..She pushed him to the walls of the lobby. Where she caress the skin between his neck with her soft lips. "I should really go..."

"WOAH Wait, Wait...Just Wait A Minute." Troy said, holding his hands up as Maddiie spoke. "What do you want from me? Lets get this clear Maddiie..." Troy demanded to hear the truth as he was pushed back into the wall by Maddiie once more. "So what is this? A night of fun?...or are you really gonna meet me here later?" Troy asked, before softening his voice down a little. Troy placed his hands either side of Maddiie's neck and swiftly pulled her in for one more kiss. "Cause correct me if I'm wrong...but tonight started off as a one night stand...and now what is it?...a relationship?" Troy's hands slid down Maddiie's arms, taking her hands into his before he spoke again. "I'm not bothered either way..." Troy finished, spinning Maddiie round then facing her again before pushing her against the wall and kissing her lips once more. Troy took a step away when the kiss had finished. "That's why you should stay." Troy said, pulling his collar up as he turned away from Maddiie as if he was about to leave. He didn't intend on leaving, he wanted to see if Maddiie would chase after him. Then he would stay.

A relationship? A relationship? How did this go from one night stand to something more? she looked clueless in his eyes. She would've love to say yes and add more to what he previously asked...Maddiie just found herself it was too fun to be any sort of relationship right now. With her failed marriage and her fear of having a guy just walk out of her life came creeping up her chest. It felt cold, chilling to the bone that when he kissed her against the wall she felt numb. She didn't feel his hand takes her or the second kissed he applied against hers. "Troy?" she called after him getting her stepping and words right now that the cold sensation left.

"I'm coming back, okay? We can talk later?" she looked at his eyes, they felt warm when she stared at them. Something she couldn't tell apart those who really wanted to get to know her or just have a great old time with her. "Bye..." she kissed his lip, hugging him lightly. The next second later she walked out the door, already late for her job today. She not only wrote for the daily prophets, she also temp. Assistance whenever a musicians needed one. It sucked having to leave him clueless but if she did get back to him, maybe it will all be good than.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back