OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Wand
Straight 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Hornbeam Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
It wasn't long till the semester was going to come to an end, and Valencia was excited that break was coming. She was excited to be home. See her parents, see her friends that she had missed a lot. But until then, the girl was still stuck in this magical place. Valencia decided to make her way towards the lake, maybe to get fresh air, or to even do something. The girl walked on the edge of the lake, noticing different sized stones and rocks on the edge of the lake. Valencia stopped for a moment, looking at the stones that stood beneath her. She picked up a flat stone, inspecting it for a bit, before deciding to skip the rock across the lake, but it didn't make it far. Only skipping twice before it plopped down into the water.

Lucie was glad that the semester was almost over with. She felt like she was prepared enough for exams, and the work she had done for Accio and the success with Quidditch, was enough for Lucie to just be done with it all. There were still a few days left however and Lucie tried not to let the stress get to her, even with nothing else to distract her now. The girl felt like she was turning pale trapping herself in her dormitory in the dungeons, and so she decided to take a little bit of a break and head outside. Luckily, it was a sunny day, and perfect Quidditch weather in her opinion, but she wasn't going to play Quidditch. Instead she headed to the lakefront where she spotted a classmate trying to skip some rocks. "So is this how you spend your time?" she asked once she had made it close enough. She often wondered what other people got up to when they didn't want to be studying.

Valencia jumped at the sudden noise of a voice, being too focused on the rock that sunk. She blushed a little from embarrassment. "Oh.. um... sometimes? Not often" Valencia says with a shrug and small smile. She then looked down at the rocks that were beneath her feet, before randomly picking one and offering the rock to the girl. "You wanna have a go?"

"Seems rather boring." Lucie said, folding her arms across her chest when the girl said it was sometimes how she spent her time. What was so fun about watching rocks jump across the water? As the girl offered her a rock to throw, she raised her eyebrow at it, staring at it as she decided whether or not she really wanted to do it. "Sure." she said, figuring she had nothing to lose. She took the rock from the girl and tried throwing it sideways towards the water, as if she was throwing a frisbee. It sunk rather quickly, much to the girl's embarrassment, but she chuckled a little in order to play it cool. "Well I guess I'm not very good at it. Let me try again." She bent down to pick up another rock, trying her best to focus as she imagined the rock jumping across the water. It failed yet again and the rock just sunk straight in. "I guess this is why I'm a keeper and not a beater. Bad aim." she admitted. But she was sure that if she kept at it she could get better.

Valencia instantly deflated a little when the girl had mentioned how rock skipping was boring. Sure it may be boring, but there wasn't really much stuff to do around the school that wasn't really magic related. She smiled a little when the girl had decided to try it out. The Ravenclaw watched the girl skip the rock, but it didn't go that far out, rather than the rock had sunk almost immediately. She wasn't really going to correct the girl's way of skipping the rock. She guessed there were different techniques. She continued to watch as the girl skipped the rock yet again. But that didn't get very far either. "That's okay. I'm sure with just some practise you'll get there" Valencia says with a shrug and somewhat encouraging smile. Valencia then picked up another rock from the sandy and rocky surface of the lake, picking up one that was rather somewhat flat. She then skipped the rock, only skipping on the water twice before it sunk. "I'm Valencia by the way"

Lucie couldn't help but smile at the girl's reassurance. Not many people gave her reassurance when it came to those sort of things, mostly because everyone on her Quidditch team usually kept to themselves. She was glad her next throw didn't go too far as it made Lucie feel even better about her own. The girl introduced herself as Valencia and suddenly Lucie felt a little bad that she didn't already know that, especially since they had been in the same classes together for the last four years. "I'm Lucie. Do you know my brother?" she asked, wondering if this was another one of his friends that she was acquainting. She really hoped it wasn't. "His name is Louis."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back