Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 9 1/2" Rigid Beech Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
After having spent some time looking for people in the corridors, Signy decided to look for a couple in the great hall, it was a more central location. She knew the next person she was looking for was a gryffindor, so she got to the gryffindor table and started asking people, "Does anyone know where I could find Jacob Kingsley?" She was hopeful that someone might know who it was, she figured he was related to Professor Kingsley, but that didn't mean she knew who he was.

Jacob was trying his best to ignore the fact that people kept pointing the girl with the bucket in his direction until he couldn't any longer. Finally, he sighed. "I'm Jacob" he said loudly enough that he hoped she heard. He bit into his apple again, his mouth full of it as he waited. He knew he was probably just getting a flower but sometimes when people heard his last name, even the most mundane activities became adventures.

Signy had to ask a few more other people before the boy made himself known to her. She smiled brightly at him, "Excellent!" she exclaimed cheerfully as she walked over to where he was, "I bear the gift of a beautiful yellow rose," she pulled out the rose and held it out to the boy. He hadn't maybe seemed too happy about calling her over, but she was hopeful that the boy might perk up seeing the rose.

Jacob held out his hand and took hold of the rose. It was nice looking as far as roses went. He finished the apple in his mouth. "Thanks" he replied going to look for the note and realizing it wasn't attached. He looked up, just a little confused. "Is there a note?" he asked. Otherwise, he would never know who this was from!

Signy did realise when the boy took the rose from her that she hadn't also given him the note. As the boy even asked for it, she reached in and pulled it out, "Whoops sorry, here you are!" the girl said with a small smile to the other boy. She was still smiling and being friendly towards the boy as she held out the note for him to take.
Dear Jacob,

I'm really glad we have met! You are a good friend and I love watching you play quidditch and cheer very loud ofcourse! I hope we will have some more fun together in the upcoming years.

Athena

Jacob was relieved to discover there was a note. He grabbed it and read it over, smiling as he did. Athena was nice. Jacob looked at the girl who had delivered to him and smiled at her too. "Happy Valentine's day to you" he stated politely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back