Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
undefined
Wand
Bloodwood 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
the bel went for end of classes and selene had a lo of roses left to deliver but she was sure that she would get them out. she descended the stairs from the charms classroom as shereached the ground floor she left the castle passed though the courtyard as she was going into the conglomerated arts club. she hadn't been into this room before and surprised how large it was there war drawing and art sections but she headed towards the music rooms at the back. she peered into them until she found the person she was looking for. she knocked on the window to get the boys attention "Thomas. you have a rose" she shouted though the window not sure if they were soundproofed or not.

red rose for @Thomas Jusantrea

After a long day, Thomas decided to go to the conglomerated arts club to play a little and comment on something. He was so immersed in the sound of music se around that nothing seemed important. The only loud sound that caused a knock on the window made me stop playing the piano for a moment and look at the knock. Thomas noticed Head girl Selene. ''Hey, Selene! Yes? Come on in.'' He said, showing with a hint of his hand that she could come safely inside behind the glass.

Selene paused listening to the boy play. there had been a piano at home when she had been younger but she had never really learned to play properly. mum had sometimes played a little but this playing was a while different level. she opened the doo ras the boy waved for her to let her know it was okay to enter. Wow. that was amazing" she said. a little taken aback. "I don't mean to interrupt your session fo long. but I have a rose for you" she said holding out a red rose for him.

Happy Valentin's day! Jenna

Thomas finished playing the melody, which he had written the words some time ago, but the melody was now trying to compose and was not finished yet, because he was interrupted, but will finish later, because there was no hurry yet. "Thank you, it's not really finished yet." He said. ''Oh, thank you.'' He picked up the red rose, then wondered what it might be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back