Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Dogwood Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Whenever Mualla was bored out of her mind, she would always go and look for the one person at the castle she knew would give her something fun to do. And since the two of them hadn't talked much lately due to the fact that she had been procrastinating most of her homework again, she thought that it was high time to spend some time with her friend again. ''Archer, please be my saviour and save me from the clutches of the thing that is boredom,'' Mualla told her friend, sitting down next to him at the table. It had taken her a couple of minutes to figure out where she could find him, but now that she had found him, hoped that he would be able to make her less bored for a while.

Much to his own surprise Archer had actually taken the time to sit down and start studying. He wasn’t really feeling it though, but exams had pretty much started already and he needed to look at the material at least once. If even for only like twenty minutes. He couldn’t help but to sigh in relief when his friend suddenly sat down next to him. “Thank god.” He mumbled as he happily closed the book and looked up at her. “For a second there I thought I was actually going to study.” He chuckled. Archer had always wondered why he seemed to be the chosen one whenever Mualla was bored but didn’t mind either because a lot of the time it saved him from boredom as well. “You know I’ll only help you out if you speak french right?” He joked at her, wondering if that quidditch game had made her brain get triggered to talk english. “Also how are you always bored?” He continued, ignoring the fact that the question was completely hypocritical.

Last edited:
Mualla laughed at what Archer said. ''Such a scary thought,'' she said. She hadn't even started studying for her own exams yet, mostly because that would mean that she would have to spend her time in the books and that would be boring. ''Oh, right, of course,'' Ever since the Quidditch match against Ilvermorny, Mualla found herself talking in English to people again without noticing it until people told her she was doing so. It was difficult to switch back at times, especially since she spoke either Turkish or English at home the majority of the time. Even her letters were written in English, though honestly only to annoy her parents. She shrugged. ''I don't know, why are you always here to save me from it?'' she asked in return, grinning slightly.

Archer had always been happy that Mualla seemed to have the same idea about studying as he did: that it was boring and dull. They had both made it through multiple years of school now, so even with as little studying as they both might be doing things still seemed to be fine. He smiled when she switched over from english to french. He knew she was more used to english but he loved french and he wanted her to keep up with it. He was also pretty sure that she knew he was just joking and she was welcome to talk to him in english whenever she wanted. "Because I'm a fun person and a great friend, obviously." He stated with a little grin. "And I'm two more years of being bored ahead of you." Archer joked before knitting his eyebrows together. "Now that I'm thinking about it, maybe you should be the one to come up with something for a change." He looked at her as he folded her arms. Perhaps it was time to let that little brain of hers think of something to beat the boredom with and give his own some rest. "After all you don't shy away from a little challenge do you?"

Last edited:
Mualla could only nod along to Archer's answer. He was a fun person to hang around with and definitely a great friend, too. ''So I lack the boredom experience, is that it?'' She very much doubted if that was true, as she had been bored perhaps a few thousand times during her time at the school. Now that she had Quidditch, however, things were obviously less boring. ''Hold on, that is not why I came to you. If I'm to think of something myself I would not have come to you in the first place,'' Mualla told Archer, squinting his eyes at him. Well, there were a few things she could think of doing that would help them fight off their boredom. ''Why would I shy away from a challenge? As long as the challenge isn't 'eating someone's faeces' I'm good.'' She wondered if he had something in mind what the two of them could do, but why would he want her to come up with something if he did? ''I don't reckon you've got playing cards on you?''

"Or maybe just a lack of fun." Archer joked. It wasn't a secret that Mualla was feisty and he enjoyed teasing her sometimes, always curious as to how she would respond which was always difficult to predict. "Wow, and here I was thinking you came to me because I'm like your favourite person ever to hang out with." He laughed at her response to him turning things around on her. In all honesty his mind was just pretty blank right now and he wanted to know what she could come up with before he had to actually try and think of something himself again. Archer shook his head at her next words, not sure how to even respond to that. Whenever she said things like that it made him wonder what was going on in that little head of hers. "As a matter of fact I do." The boy proudly responded as he started to rummage through his bag. "They are of the exploding kind though." He smiled as he handed them to her.

Last edited:
''Well, Mr Perfect, I will have you know that I do not lack the boredom experience at all, and that I am definitely not lacking fun. I am plenty of fun, as you might very well know,'' Mualla told him, trying to act all affronted whilst restraining herself from grinning. ''You are my favourite person to hang out with but not if you are going to let me come up with all the fun things we can do, then you're the most boring person to hang around with,'' she teased, nudging him playfully. She honestly didn't mind being the one having to come up with something, the friendship would feel very one-sided if she did, which was something she was trying to avoid from happing, as she genuinely liked spending her time with Archer. She shrugged. ''I can work with those, probably.'' In truth, it kind of ruined the thing she wanted to do with the card but in turn also make it more of a challenge, as the exploding factor would make it difficult without a doubt. She took the deck of card from him. ''The first one to make a house of cards without them exploding first wins, the loser has to run around the school for an hour proclaiming that 'they are an idiot and the winner in the coolest person in the school','' she said.

Archer couldn't help but laugh at her response. He knew she was trying her best to sound offended, but he had gotten to know her pretty well and could see right through her. "If you say so." He shrugged with a grin. Ofcourse he knew she was fun. If she wasn't he wouldn't have put up with her as long as he had. "Ow." He responded in turn as he placed his hand on his chest and looked at her as if she had now offended him. "Boring? Me? How dare you. I'm like the most fun person in this school." He laughed as he dropped his hand again. He was sure there were plenty of other fun people in the school, but she didn't go to them if she got bored. She pretty much always seemed to come to him so there must be some sort of truth in there somewhere. "Yeah, sorry, these are the only ones I've got on me." He responded when she didn't sound too sure about whether the cards would do or not. Archer raised an eyebrow at her idea, thinking it over carefully. He was pretty confident in his ability to build a house of cards and it would be fun to see Mualla running around the school proclaiming something like that, but then there also was the slim chance of him losing and having to do it himself. Eventually he figured it wouldn't all be that bad. He was confident enough not to let it embarass him or let others get to him, so if they'd get a laugh out of it why not? "Oh you're on." He nodded with a grin. "I look forward to hearing you proclaim to everyone how cool I am."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back