Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Spruce wood with a dragon heartstring core, 11 3/4"
Hilda was spending time alone; she had started exploring the rest of her afternoon exploring the lakeside. She discovered there the place called Avie's Rock, her new friends had told her about it, this place was called like that in honor of a student who unfortunately died.
Hilda took some flowers that she had picked earlier in the afternoon ,squats and placed them in front of the commemoration plaque.

"I hope you are at peace wherever you are Avie"she said with a sad smile.
Hilda was not of the religious type but she believed in souls and spirits.She got up and went to the edge of the water, took off her shoes and put her feet in the cool water of the lake ,she rolled up her sleeves and plunged her hands into the water in search of pebbles flat enough to make ricochets .
She wondered if other people came here often,and if she would meet someone she knew or a new person .

Last edited:
Lillith was taking a walk, tired from the sorting ceremony. She had never been the athletic type but a little fresh air couldn't hurt. She reached some kind of lake, surrounded by a couple of trees. There was a girl saying something about a person named Avie. Seeing this as a new opportunity to make friends, she decided to sit down beside her. "Who's Avie?" She asked the girl.

Hilda turns to see who is talking to her and saw a her sit down beside her.
"Oh Hello!Um,Avie was a student who loved this place, but unfortunately he drowned, I did not know him personally but I thought it would be nice to put flowers on his commemorative plaque" she said .
She left a moment of silence before speaking again.
"Sorry I did not introduce myself, my name is Hilda, I am in first year at Gryffindor "she wiped her wet hand before reaching out to the girl .

Lillith looked at the girl's outstretched hand before shaking it, twice. Just like her father taught her, one firm shake for business, and two times for friends or acquaintances. "Hi! Lillith Montgomery, first year Hufflepuff. My friends call me Lily." She said.

Lillith looked at the flowers, "Nice flowers. I'm not really a flower-type girl myself, but they're cool." Lillith wasn't a big fan of flowers, or plants in general. She didn't mind the occasional roses but she'd much prefer chocolate. So if she ever died, she would want someone to bring chocolates to her grave, or maybe candy. She didn't really know what to say, Lillith wasn't much of a talkative type. "How's hogwarts for you? Having fun?" She asked, trying to alleviate all awkwardness from the situation.

"nice to meet you and thank you i picked the flowers myself , hogwarts for me is going well i met some very nice people and i had a lot of fun at the start of the year feast and you ?" she said to Lily .
She took a packet of candy out of her pocket."Do you want one?"

Lillith didn’t have much fun at the feast. The slime and the food fight was not particularly ideal for her. She just wanted to have some good dinner, maybe make some friends and go to sleep, but that did not happen. β€œEh.. It was alright. I didn’t really enjoy the.. event.” She said, telling the truth. Lillith looked at the piece of candy, and smiled. β€œYes please, thanks!” She was always known to have a sweet tooth and so most of her early life was filled with dentist visits and candy stores. β€œAre you from here?” She asked, popping open the candy wrapper and putting it into her mouth.

" Oh, i'm sorry you didn't enjoy the atmosphere at the feast"she said handing her the candy and Lily took it happily ."You're welcome,I still have plenty so don't hesitate to take it back"she put the package between them like that Lily will have easier access to the candies .
"I lived in France before but I moved to New Zealand and you ?"

Last edited:
Lillith closed her eyes, as the sweet candy touched her tongue. β€œI’m from England, but I moved to New Zealand when I was eight. Isn’t it beautiful here?” She said, commenting on how pretty it was. Lillith much preferred the less busy New Zealand over the bustling streets of London. She was much more free here and there was a lot of space for her to run and dance.

(hi Hilda, I wasn’t sure if you knew since you mentioned that your character moved to england, but this hogwarts isn’t the harry potter one, it’s a β€œbranch” of hogwarts if you will. And this one’s in NZ, hence the whole Hogwarts New Zealand thing or the HNZ. If you already knew, hope you don’t get offended by this. I was just confused by your comment)

"Yeah,it one of the most beautiful country ,for me anyway" she said smiling ,she had traveled to many countries but this one was very important to her because it was this new house.

( Yeah i know sorry i made a mistake ,thank you for telling me ;) )

Lillith was glad that Hilde agreed with Lily’s comment. She had loved New Zealand as soon as she got there, as her parents knew that she would. As Lillith was going to open her mouth to say another thing, her watch went off, signaling that it was already time for class. β€œOh! I have to go! Nice meeting you, Hilde! Hope to see you again!” She shouted, hurrying to grt back to the building. β€œOh and thanks again for the candy!”

(No worries!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back