Rhyspa :)[C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhyspa Marinescu

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,401
OOC First Name
Katie; Mini Me
Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Writing you want on the banner: Rhyspa Aireous; When you find everything you looked for/ I hope your life leads you back to my door/ Oh but if it don't, stay beautiful

Font (www.dafont.com): Name; akaFrivolity....Quote; Renaise Italic

Celebrity you're using: Anna Popplewell

Image(s) you would like on the Signature:
promotioninNM.jpg


normal_04.jpg


Colors you'd like: Some that go with the picture. :)

Would you like a house crest? If so which one?: Prefect crest maybe?

Size?: Whatever works.

Is there a specific background you would like? if so what?:

BlossomingFruitTreesMosierOregon.jpg


Border? If yes what color?: Whatever works.

Anything else? (change eye color, etc.) Naw G, I'm good. xD
 
Okies chick!! I did 2 of them...the writing is a different color!! Just let me know if there is anything that you want changed!!

Thanks
Kat

mblvfk.jpg


6tilfo.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top