Rhyspa and Caysi practising!

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi went onto the field with her Firebolt and her beater's bat and the bludger in her case. She sat on the stands waiting for Rhyspa.

Caysi saw Rhyspa and said " Hey!". she smiled as she walked over to Rhyspa with her 'beater's bat' and her 'bludger' in the bag. She walked closer to Rhyspa and saw her ' beater's bat'.

Rhyspa smiled as she greeted her friend. "You ready to practice?" she said, gripping her Nimbus 2000 and 'beaters bat'.

Caysi nodded and said " Of course!". she said gripping her broom and flying up in the air and she said " Catch !". she threw the bludger in the air and wacked it hardly with the ' beater's bat'.

Rhyspa perched her broom and kicked off the ground into the air. She saw the bludger soaring towards her, she swung her 'beaters bat' at the bludger. Rhyspa heard the bludger go in another direction with a WHACK!

"Caysi, its comin' for ya!"

Caysi sped to the end of the field and could feel the wind in her hair and looked and saw the bludger and smacked it so hard she could hear something break....but nothing did! " Nice one Rhyspa!" she said. " Becareful with this one!". she said with a wink.

Rhyspa grinned, "Thanks Caysi!" She saw the bludger Caysi hit coming towards her and fast. She swung her 'bat' with all her force and the bludger went in the other direction.

Caysi sped towards that bludger and eyed it. She could see it coming for her face but right before it could come her hand it it so hard that she couldn't see it any more but she could hear it going in the direction of Rhyspa. " RHYSPA! Watch out!". she bellowed.

Rhyspa heard Caysi's shouts of warning a bit too late. The bludger hit her stomach. An "Oof," was all that came from her mouth. Thankfully she wasn't too far from the ground, so her fall wasn't too bad.

Caysi was close to the ground and jumped off with a grunt and ran over to Rhyspa and said " Are you ok?". she was a bit out of breath.

Rhyspa sat up a bit, her stomach was sore. "Uggh. Caysi, you hit too hard," she said. "Other than that, I'm fine. I'll just be sore for a few days."

Caysi had a frown on her face and said " I'm sorry!" she said hopefully that Rhyspa would get better.

"It's okay," Rhyspa said, trying to reassure her friend. "I'll be good as new in no time."

Caysi still felt a little bad and was still frowning " Do you want to stop practice and maybe..do something else?". she said quietly

"Please don't feel bad! I know it was an accident!" Rhyspa said, she hated it when her friends felt badly about themselves. "Maybe we could go get a butterbeer?" she suggested.

Caysi nodded and said " Absoloutley!". " Do you need some help up?". she said holding her hand out to see if Rhyspa would grab on.

Rhyspa took Caysi's hand gratefully. "Thanks Caysi," she smiled. "Onward ho!"

Caysi smiled and said " Aye Aye Matey!". she laughed.

((( Who shall start that post?)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back