Revising

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
Patricia was up in the common room revising and she realised that she was all alone. She looked around the room and saw that no one was there. Feeling a bit sad she put her books and notes into her Hufflepuff tote bag and put it over her shoulder and made her way out of the common room. As she was about to exit through the portrait hole she ran back up to her room a grabbed a bag of sweets that she had gathered at the last Brightstone weekend.

Making her way through the castle she found it quite empty so she decided to go out to the lakefront. Even if it was empty at least I would be alone in a nice place. She thought to herself.

After a few minutes she arrived at her favorite tree over looking the Lake. Getting out her potions notes she started to hum a song that she hadn't heard in years, but it always made her happy. ((Song :p ))

Harri wondered out to the grounds, she was thinking of Kevin, as usual. He must be soo upset and all she wanted to do was be with him but she knew she couldn't untill the summer. Even then she had to return home first. She sighed loudly and began to walk towards the lake she spotted someone and walked over, seeing a girl she had met very briefly once before. "Hey, Patricia?Is it?" she asked, hoping for a distraction.

((We work together :p ))

Patricia looked up from her books when she heard a voice behind her, turning round she saw Harriet. "Oh hey Harri. How are you?" She smiled.

((Oh yeah! woah sorry forgot!))

"Okay," Harri lied expertly, even managing a smile, "How about you?"" she asked and took a seat, "Revising I see," she siad perring at the notes which she recognised as potions, "How you liking potions?" she asked.

"That's good." Patricia said, not really taking her eyes of her notes. "I'm good, but I think I'll be better when exams are over.2 She said with a laugh.

"Yeah....emm... potions is good. I would of liked to make a potion but we got to make up our own, only in theory though." She said a bit sadly. "Is it true one of the potions we made up, we get to make in second year?" She asked curiously, she had heard rumors and wanted to confirm it.

Harri nodded "Same," she said, "Not that I actually ever do revise," she said grinning.
"Oh yeah,I loved doing that!" she siad happily, "Well...erm we haven't so far! But who knows!" she said shrugging. "Where did you hear that?" she asked curiously, "Cause that would be great!"

"Well you mustn't need to revise then." Patricia said with a smile. Patricia tried to think where she had heard the rumor. "I'm not sure. Just something a few people were saying in class on day. But then again I'm not sure." She said with a shrug.

"So what exams have you got this term?" She asked. Not sure of a different topic.

Harri laughed "Actually I probably need to revise more then the others," she said, "Ahh I'll do some tonight," she said dismissively after considering summoning the notes. "OKay," she said.
"I have Potions, HOM and DADA. how about you?" she asked. "Liking lessons so far?" she asked.

Patricia laughed at Harriet, "Ah you have plenty of time." She said.

"Well I have Potions, Herbology and Charms. I really like them all and I seem to be doing fairly well in them all. Especially Charms, I was actually able to cast the stronger version of the Depulso charm." Then she started looking through her notes. "Everte Statum" She said. "Wow I really need to revise, can't even remember a simple spell." She said with a laugh.

"What's the new HoM professor like? Some people have said that she's very strict." She asked, remembering what Kyle had told her about Hollie.

"Ahh wow!" Harri siad "Thats really good! Keep it up ehh?" she said nudging her playfully. "don't worry it all comes flooding back in the exam!" she siad truthfully.
"Yeah shes strict but she's a good teacher!" she said nodding, "How about your professors? They all alright?" she asked.

"Thanks." Patricia said with a grin. "Well lets hope exams get better with time, not too many answers came flooding back last term." She said.

Patricia give an unsure look, "Well I don't really want to get on her bad side. I heard she tore up a girls homework one time." She said. "Yeah my teachers are good, let's see I have Professor Styx, new but nice enough, a bit cold at times. Professor Fox is fine too, she new also and she has a look which suggests that she can be very cross but she seems fine. And then there's Professor Lloyd, he's nice too, especially when he didn't read out loud a note I passes in class one day." She said, quietly, not wanting people to know that she was breaking the rules. "Although, we were meant to have Professor Pheonix, but she was sick most of the year."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back