Reunited

Austin Zhefarovich

Wand
Knotted 14 1/2" Rigid Cherry Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
The Ravenclaw boy traced along the walls with his fingertips. He was a bit busy finding interesting shapes made by the walls unevenness. He was highly amused by it. Intrigued. Austin was not acting like himself. It was almost unbelievable on how much he changed over the year. He went from a happy first year, then to an angry one, then finally to a depressed one. And now, he was just plain weird. Loopy. Austin started to hum a tune that he could not remember the name of. It was just stuck in his head. Austin glanced back at the new first years, and flashed them a smile. Though his green eyes were distant and revealing that he was running on impulses. He turned back to the wall, continuing his humming and his tracing.

Rosalie was walking around the castle looking for Austin. I hope he didn't leave, he shouldn't have, his sister is here Rose thought to herself. She let out a sigh of relief when she saw him. She wanted to run up and hug him, but instead she slowly walked up behind him watching him trace the wall. "i don't think ink is going to come from your fingertip anytime soon, so I can't see your picture." She said grinning.

Austin heard a voice, and that caused him to stop humming. Austin replied without looking at the girl who spoke to him, "Oh, that is vandalism if I were to use ink. I cannot vandalize my school, that would be absurd." His voice was slightly dazed, and he kept his back to the girl. However, then his fingers stopped moving. A click went off in his head. That voice... He knew it. Could it be? Austin turned around, and saw the beauty. His smile remained, but his eyes let up like Christmas. Austin murmured, "Rosalie?" Without much effort of controlling himself, he impulsively went for a hug, though gently.

Austin thought that he was dreaming. It really was her. She was back, and they were still together. Not like he wanted to ever let her ago anyhow. He pulled away, and his hands rubbed her arms affectionately. Austin thought for a moment. Invisible ink? He hadn't thought of that. "But then I wouldn't see what I was doing, would I?" Austin's voice had a dreamy like tone to it. It would be a bit until he would return to his 'down to earth' self again. Austin's eyes glanced up at his brown bangs. "Yep, my natural hair color. I got it from my dad." He had kept it blond since he was nine, but now, he changed it back.

Rosalie smiled. She thought about the invisable ink thing. wow that sounded really stupid, she thought he probably thinks I've turned into an idiot She looked at his hair, she liked it, it was different and would take a while to get used to, but over all she liked it. "I really like it, why did you have it blonde?" She asked curiously.

Austin put his hands to his hair, and felt the natural softness and lush it had now. It felt great, but what did not feel great nowadays? He was completely unaware of the change he had been through. The stages. He could not take his eyes off of his girlfriend, and he shrugged lightly, "Um, I guess being like my mom. But now that my dad is back, it was rather weird for him being the brunette in the house. So, I had it changed back by using some of mom's hair dye remover." Austin did not move his hands from his hair.

He felt her hand on top of his, and still didn't move it. He simply smiled a bit more. Austin enjoyed this physical contact. It formed butterflies in his stomach, and that was a feeling he really enjoyed a lot. It only happened around Rosalie, and he wondered why. Sure, he knew that he liked her a lot, but wasn't really aware of how to express it properly. Austin chirped softly, "Good. I got to meet the entire family. Huge family! Azerail turns out to be my uncle. And he is only a few months older than me. Imagine that! But we agreed to consider ourselves friends or even cousins or something." He inquired, "And where have you been?"

Rose smiled." Wow, how much family do you have? The way you talk your family is about the size of a third world country!" she said laughing. "My family isn't quite that big.: She then realized she had to explain why she was gone. "Well, my sister got really sick, and she refused to let either of my parents stay with her, but the doctors and nurses wanted someone there, so i went. She is fine now and i'm here" Rose said hapily.
((sorry i'm on this account and typed it all before i realized which one it was >_< ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back