Reunion

Chase Blade

OOC First Name
Zach
Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Chase stood in a secluded corner in Brightstone, not knowing what would happen to him today. He knew that the Brightstone Weekend had started for Eden, so he would wait here for her. He didn't care if she came or not, really, sure he would love to see his fiancee, but if she didn't come he would just wait for her for the next week or so. It didn't worry him that much. Chase loved Eden, and he owed it to her to wait for her, and give her whatever time she needed to do whatever it was that she was doing. He knew that she would have their wedding planning nearly finished by now, and that was good.

Chase couldn't wait until he would be able to marry Eden, she was the only person in his life that he knew he would be able tot rust with any secret, and any piece of information, it didn't matter what that was, he would tell her anything. Chase sighed to himself, as he laid back onto the soft grass. He didn't know what he would do today, he just hoped that Eden found him sooner or later, he wasn't going to move from this spot anyway. Chase closed his eyes to block out the sun in his eyes, and his breathing slowed, he was going to lay here for a while, and it didn't bother him at all.

Eden had heard from a maid in the family that Chase would be at Brightstone waiting for her. So taking care to not be seen by Chase Eden crept alone the village searching for him. She had been doing much practice with sneaking about and Eden felt that she could pull it off very well. Looking around Eden wondered where he could have gotten to. Brightstone was not that big and so Eden should have spotted Chase by now, in less of course he was hiding and if that was the case than it was going to take Eden a bit longer than she had at first thought.

Turning a bend Eden came across the park that they spent a lot of time together at. Seeing Chase on the grass, Eden pulled out her wand and quite as a mouse. Eden crept over to where he was laying with his eyes closed. Getting as close as she dared Eden jumped and landed on his stomach. Placing her wand to his neck, Eden leaned in close and whispered. "Bang your dead." Staying seated, Eden looked at the love of her life with a smirk on her face.

Chase heard Eden sneak up behind him, before whispering 'Bang your dead.' in his ear. By the time she had done that, he had his wand in his hand, and pointed at her, "Not quite." He said, winking at her. She should have known better then to try and sneak up on him, she would never be able to sneak up on him, and he would make sure of that. It wouldn't matter to him how hard she tried, he would always be that many steps ahead of her.

Smiling at the girl he loved, and the one he would be spending his life with, he knew that the day would be perfect, in every aspect, until he had to leave her, and that was the only time he wasn't looking forward to, he would spend the whole day with her, and he wouldn't even have that much to tell her, he hadn't done anything in the ways of the Death Eaters this time, and there was nothing he would have rather done then spend the time away with Eden.

Chase sighed, and turned to her, smiling at her. He kissed her softly, and rested back onto the tree, he was complete now, and there was nobody else he would rather be then here with Eden, with her in his arms.

Eden laughed. "Thats fine. I like you alive anyways." Eden said softly as she put her wand aside and leaned closer to kiss him. "So my love how have you been?" Eden laid her head down on his chest. Now that she was with him everything was right. No more worrying about school or anything else.

Looking into Chase's red eyes, Eden laughed softly thinking about how with his red eyes and her green ones they where perfectly matched for Christmas. "So my dear." Eden started off softly. "What have you been up to? Nothing to crazy I would hope." Eden did not want to seem like she was being a snoop but she really wanted to know what Chase had been doing while she had been locked away in the castle.

Accepting the kiss that Chase offered. Eden sighed softly this day could not get any better than it already was. Resting her head once more on Chases chest Eden wondered what it would finally be like to be married to the love of her life.

Chase smiled at her, "I like to be alive as well." Chase said, chuckling. Chase knew that she would never really try to kill him, nor would she joke about something like that. Chase didn't know what he would do without her, and he was glad he never would have to think about that. The engagement ring on her finger was mere proof of that. Chase knew that she would always be his, and as long as that was a fact, he would be the happiest man on earth when he was with her, while still protecting her against anything.

Chase thought back to his attack on Melodie, he still hadn't been caught for it, and he didn't know what would happen there, his worst fear was getting locked up in Azkaban, with no way for him to see Eden, he would sooner destroy himself then be locked in there with no way in the world to see the women he loved. Chase didn't envy him, or Eden if that came to be, she would go crazy with worry, and he would have to try and formulate some plan of escape, which he knew was impossible.

Chase smiled at her, "I haven't really been doing anything, funnily enough. Just lying low after the whole Melodie incident." He said, which was true enough. He had to be careful after all of that, even though he knew that Melodie wouldn't remember anything that had happened for a long time. He knew that if she even came in contact with Chase, there was a really good chance that she would remember him. Pushing those thoughts about, he placed his arms around Eden, and gave her the smile that only she could bring out of him. He was a completely different person when he was with her.

Eden looked down at her hand. The ring Chase had given to Eden was right there for everyone to see and Eden wore it with pride. One day soon she would be Mrs. Chase Blade or something along those lines and once that had happened there would be nothing in this world that could make her happier. "You have to promise me that no matter what you have to stay alive for a really long time okay?" In the back of her mind Eden had this nagging feeling that would not go away like something bad was going to happen. Reaching behind her back to rub the spot where her mark was Eden frowned. It had been bugging her a lot lately and Eden wished she knew why.

Eden nodded her head as Chase told her he was staying hidden. "You know if you just went to Japan with father no one would ever find you. He would keep you safe." Eden knew without a shadow of a doubt that father would keep Chase safe if it came down to it. Eden was so in love with Chase that if anything happened to him Eden would be in no shape to be of any use to the family so keeping Chase alive and well was a big thing in the Koshiba family. "So only four more months and I turn 15 and than that means only two more years and we can be married are you excited yet?" Eden asked with a light purr in her voice.

Chase watched Eden look down at the ring on her finger just as he had, and he placed his hand on top of hers, and he couldn't be happier that he was engaged to her. Eden owned his heart, and she was his life. Chase knew that there wasn't anything Eden wouldn't do for him, and the same went for him when it came to her, it didn't matter what she wanted him to do, or what she had to do, he would be there with her every step of the way, and he would help her accomplish anything, he loved her that much, and he owed her that much. "I promise, baby." Chase said, planting a kiss on her lips.

Chase knew that Eden's Dad would keep him safe, there was nothing he wouldn't do for Eden, she was his little princess, and he would do anything in order to make her happy. Chase knew that he would be safe anywhere in Japan, Eden probably had him followed anywhere he went anyway. I think the only thing she didn't have done was have ninja's chase him around. Chase wouldn't like that at all. "Yes, I'll be so happy on that day when you turn 17. It will mean our wedding is that much closer." Chase said, smiling brightly at her.

Eden nodded her head as Chase promised to stay alive for her. "Good I am glad you agreed because if you had not father and a group of his most trusted would have showed up and locked you away in the house to keep you safe. I know that it might sound a bit extreme but you must understand I have been having these feelings that something bad is about to go bad." Eden wanted to say more but she was unsure of how Chase was going to take it. Taking a deep breath Eden looked at her love and said what she was thinking. "Chase I want you to go into hiding for a time until this feeling leaves me. You don't have to stop doing whatever it is you have been doing. I just want you to start sleeping at the Koshiba house so that you will be safe." Eden knew that Chase was staying with her mom or other places while she was at the castle but they where not as safe as her fathers place and he wanted to make sure that he was truly safe.

Kissing Chase again Eden placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him down on the grass again. It had been so long since she had been able to kiss him and kissing Chase was breathing to Eden if she went to long without doing it she would start to feel faint. Hearing him mention the wedding again Eden smiled as she kissed Chase. "We are going to be married on my birthday. The bigger wedding will happen a few days later but the real wedding will happen in fathers house with just the heads of the families there to witness it. Father decided it just this morning and sent me a Owl. You would have known sooner but seeing as you can only be trusted to not blast your Owl into next week he figured I should just tell you." Eden was planning on teasing Chase about the Owl he stunned for the rest of his life. It was funny and now a bit of a family joke.

Chase chuckled at her, he wouldn't get himself killed for no reason, especially when his life was as perfect as it was right now, there was absolutely nothing he wouldn't do for her, and there was no way in the world he would put her through that kind of torture. Chase winked at her, and sighed when he heard what she said next, there was no way he was going to stay that much in hiding, there were things he could accept doing, and some he couldn't. Staying in hiding was one thing he would not do for Eden, and it was just about the only thing.

Chase rolled his eyes at her, "It was one owl! And it was the owl's fault. It woke me up.." He said, sighing. Chase had only blasted that owl because it had woken him up, and by the time he had gotten back to check on it after telling Eden about it it had been alive and gone. Chase knew she was only teasing, but he didn't like her doing so, especially about things as stupid as that. Chase noticed she had been kissing him a lot of times in the past minute, and kissed her back with more intensity then all of them put together. Eden belonged to Chase, and Chase would make sure the world knew that.

Eden rolled her eyes. There would be no reasoning with Chase about the Owl or would there? "Chase my love think about it this way. What if father had sent his prized Owl and you had stunned it? How would you think he would take it? I will let you in on a secret. He had Tohoru hung upside down for over a hour just because he woke up that Owl. One must be careful." Eden pushed the matter aside. They where wasting daylight talking about family matters and such when all Eden wanted to do was lay there with Chase and feel his lips against hers.

Kissing him hard Eden let all the thoughts inside her mind go. There was no school work to do. There was no wedding to plan there was nothing. In this moment all there was her and Chase. If someone was to come up upon them now Eden was sure that she would not even notice them until it was to late. That was the effect that Chase had on her and Eden loved every moment of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back