Returning home

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi walked up to the gates of the main Koshiba Manor with an umbrella floating behind her. Hoshi knew that Eden wouldn't do it. They where closer as sisters because of her sickness but Eden had her limits. No unless Sunako would come with them no one was going to hold the parasol and Hoshi's skin was becoming more and more sensitive to everything. This was as far as Hoshi went. With wards against her mother's family Hoshi couldn't set foot on Koshiba ground without suffering for it. It was up to Eden to convince her father to take down the wards or leave Hoshi out here to die because of the illness that was passed on by his blood. Hoshi had to play her cards well if she wanted to get better by next school year. There was the fact that there was a good chance that she would not get better by next school year.

Eden was inside the Koshiba Manor, looking everywhere for father. Getting fed up Eden grabbed one of the maids and whispered in there ear. "Find my father and get him outside to the gates at once or it is your head." Eden pushed the person away from her and took two others. Walking out of the house with the maids in tow. Eden made her way to the gate and snapped her fingers so as to open it for her. Pointing to the first one. "You go and fetch a bigger shade source for my sister Hoshi can you not see she is ill?" Turning to the other one Eden glared. "Don't just stand there take the umbrella and hold it for her." Eden took a seat on the bench that was just outside the gate. []b"Come sit down sister I have people searching for father this very moment. He should be out here shortly or I shall just destroy the wards and have you placed in your old room."[/b] Eden did now know how she was going to do it, but she was not going to let her sister die. Not when something was tell her that Eden needed Hoshi.

Hoshi watched as the maids, as terrified of Eden as they once had been of Hoshi, scuttle to do what they where told. One held the parasol for Hoshi just over her head that not an inch of sun would touch her nearly translucent skin while the other came back with a black tarp that she set up magically over the bench. Even if she had been gone for such a long while they still knew how to set things up for Hoshi Watanuki. They could do nothing to purify the air around Hoshi so she didn't have to use the breathing mask but the one who set up the tarp also transfigured the bench into a long black couch. "Thank you." Hoshi said somewhat kindly. It was hard to hear her tone through the breathing mask they knew that the girl meant them no harm. At least for now. "And thank you for doing this for me, Ane." Hoshi said as she sat down and placed her hands on her lap. There was nothing more for Hoshi to do. St. Mungo's was going to help her with anything. She had already tried.

Eden glared at the maids for a moment. She did not like most of them they whispered things about her as she passed by. Eden was starting to hate being here at her fathers house she liked much better her mothers house. Eden accepted the jasmine tea from one of the newer maids that was trembling just from being around Eden and Hoshi. It made Eden happy. "Do you need anything else sister? A blanket maybe? How about some tea? Whatever you need you tell me and I shall get it for you. While we wait for them to locate father and bring him here." Eden took a seat next to Hoshi but jumped up right away again. Tohoru should have been here already but for some reason he was not. If Tohoru was here Eden was sure that Hoshi would feel better if only by a tiny bit.

Hoshi looked at the new face in the Manor and bowed her head. It seemed to wash relief through her as she handed Eden her tea and was off. "I'm alright. I just need to rest for now. That and I doubt the maids would have what I can to keep down. I've been throwing up again." She said her eyes sad under the brim of her hat. Hoshi's stomach was being affected as well as her skin. It seemed as if her blood was determined to make as many things in her body fail as possible in hopes that one thing would get critical enough and she would die. Hoshi felt tired. More tired than she had ever felt in her entire life time. "Please sit down Eden you look as if you need rest yourself my dear Ane-chan." Hoshi said patting the seat. Hoshi may have no longer been able to touch her sister without feeling a small sort of pain but she could still reach out to her. Hoshi was calling Eden older sister even though if Hoshi took back the Koshiba name she would be considered the first born. Technically Eden was older than her by several months.

Tohoru hated Japan. He wanted nothing to do with this place. So the question was why was he coming here? Easy answer Tohoru thought bitterly. Eden called and I have to come. Stepping out of the fireplace. Tohoru walked around the living room. Maids where running around everywhere. "What is going on?" Tohoru said aloud. One of the maids seeing him stopped and fall to her knees. "Master Koshiba. Misstress Koshiba is outside the gates with her sister. You are needed." Rolling his eyes Tohoru made his way out side. "Why sould I care about Lilith? She left me." Tohoru said angrly. Walking out of the gate Tohoru saw Hoshi and his heart stopped. Running the rest of the way and falling to his knees in front of his twin. Tohoru looked into her eyes. "No it can't be. Not you it should have been me." Tohoru said as tears started to fall down his face.

Eden sat down only because there was nothing more she could do for her sister standing up the least she could do was sit down and try and make the weight as painless as she could. "I am fine Hosh, I'm just worried about you." Eden wanted to say more but she knew that she would get into trouble if she did so she just kept her thoughts to herself. Seeing Tohoru come running Eden sat up a little straighter. "Finally the boy shows up." Eden muttered under her breath. Watching as Tohoru pretty freaked out. Eden rolled her eyes. "I agree it should have been you but it seems you where spared for some reason. Now show some respect and get off your knees and sit next to us." Eden snapped. It was taking father quite sometime to get here and it was starting to stress her out.

Hoshi reached out for her brother's hair then remembered herself. With pain in her heart Hoshi brought her hand back. "It shouldn't have been anyone. The Family lines should have made this impossible for anyone to develop but I have it." She said calmly. Eden not helping her brother by snapping at him. Hoshi didn't say anything though. She was the way she was just like Hoshi was the way she was always going to be. Or she hoped so anyway. Her lack of contact with people was already starting to leave her a bit cold inside. "Do not treat ototo-chan such. It could have been Tohoru's blood that rebelled against him just as easily as it rebelled against me." Hoshi said though there was little trace of her meaning it. Hoshi too wondered what was keeping father.

Having another busy day, Koaru was having tea in his manor, sitting in his chair behind his desk, looking at some blue prints of sort and managing some business that needs to be taken care of. With his cold hearted eyes and evil tone, he called the maid to come and get all of the junk off of his desk, clean up around the area of his office and to take care of everything as ordered. Putting the cup of tea on his table, snapping his finger's again at the main to take the cup immediately, he got up from his chair and walked over to the window to look outside. It wasn't often that Koaru would stand outside like that and watch outside, but doing so this time, he saw something he didn't really want to.

With his eyes getting colder and his anger being a little ticked off as he saw Eden and with another person who looked like that of not of the Koshiba family, Koaru felt a bit enraged as to why Eden had brought a Watanuki into the Koshiba manor. Also noticing that Tohoru was there now, the three were talking about something and still keeping an eye on them, Koaru stayed at the window. 'That girl should know better than not to bring a Watanuki into the Koshiba manor.' Thought Koaru to himself. Almost instantly, Koaru heard a knock on his door, and he said, "Yes? What do you want?" The door opened slowly and seemed like it was a maid wanting to inform Koaru of the activities that were going on outside. "I'm well aware of what's happening. Now leave me or else you will suffer." Said Koaru in a cold tone and almost instantly, the maid closed the door and left.

'I suppose I will have a look at this myself.' Thought Koaru to himself. He snapped his fingers and a maid knocked on the door and asked for permission to come into his office. "Come in." said Koaru. "Go tell Eden, the Watanuki and Tohoru to come to my office immediately." said Koaru in a very heartless tone. He was enraged as to why Eden had even dared to bring a Watanuki into the Koshiba manor. Turning around and looking at the maid leave, the saw the other maid who was cleaning to top of his desk and ordered her to get his dress coat. In a moment, the maid picked up the coat and brought it to him and put it on him. As soon as his coat was put on, he ordered the maid to leave and to bring the three to his office immediately. Koaru continued to stand at the window, looking at the three in a very cold and heartless manner.

One of the maids of the main Koshiba Manor came out to the three and bowed very rispecfully. "You have been adminted into Koshiba Manor." She said in Japanise then was off. She had been in the middle of something for the master and she knew that if it was no done on time she would be punished severly. She was on grateful that she was not a House Elf. They got the worst of the resedents of Koshiba Manor. Hoshi got up very carfully then stumbbled. The maid that was still holding Hoshi's unbrella, now closed, caught Hoshi by the arm. Hoshi screamed and swated the maid away. "DON'T TOUCH ME." She yelled as tears welded up in her eyes. The woman's touch was soft but the grab had felt like she had been rubbed with sandpaper.

Hoshi looked back to see a red mark on the maid's cheek and Hoshi looked down. "I'm sorry." She said softly the made her way inside as gracefully as she could. She knew well where she would be seeing her ex-father. He had called her ehere before when she had been scolded at school for something or other. Hoshi's breathing mask puffed out then back in as she took a seat on the very edge of the chair so that the fabric of her clothes would not rub too much against her skin. "The wards father." She said looking down. Even now she could feel the pressure that the house was exsuding to try and keep her out.

While standing at the window, still looking outside at the pathetic Watanuki that wasn't to be here at the Koshiba manner in the first place, Koaru made up his mind to have a one on one talk with Eden later on and ask her why she brought a Watanuki into the Koshiba manor. One of the rules that all Koshiba's had to follow was to never bring a Watanuki into the Koshiba manor, and that's exactly what happened. Koaru didn't stand for rule breaking in the Koshiba family and later on, he will look towards some consequence, but for now, he had something more important to deal with, which was the Watanuki that was heading towards his office. He was puzzled as to what Eden was thinking when she brought Hoshi into the Koshiba manor. Nonetheless, that's a problem to be dealt with later on.

Hearing the door open and foot steps walking in, it made Koaru even more angered that this Watanuki had no manner's as to following rules int he Koshiba manor. As he heard her sit down, he said, "Have you not got any manner? You are in the house of the Koshiba's, and you are to follow all rules and one of the rules is to knock and ASK before coming in, especially in MY office." Said Koaru in a very cold tone, showing no emotion what so ever. He turned around slowly and made his way to his chair, while starring coldly at Hoshi and then sat down in his chair. "If you can't obey the simplest of rules, you don't deserve to be here and one of the reason's why the Watanuki's are even banned. Now sense at all." Said Koaru looking directly at Hoshi, noticing her face downwards. "At least you aren't stupid enough to not show some respect." Said Koaru continuing to pick on and insulting Hoshi. "Now, tell me why you're here? I didn't call you, nor do I want to. What's your purpose and business here?" Asked Koaru with a serious tone.

Eden was glad that father had finally called them in. Seeing that Hoshi was suffering under the pressure of the wards. Eden got out at once and threw a bright blue powder into the fireplace. Speaking the enchantment the wards where lifted. "Father Hoshi has caught the family sickness and you are the only one that can save her from it. I would not ask this of you but I am now a class four seer and I have had a vision with Hoshi in it. She will be of use to me later on in life so I need her saved." Eden took a seat next to Hoshi and looked over to Tohoru he had taken the seat closest to Hoshi and was playing with the arm of the chair.

Eden tapped her foot on the hardwood floor she was sure that she was going to get in trouble later on but she could care less about that right now. She needed Hoshi healed and than they both needed to go to there mother Eden wanted to see what the women looked like while she was with child. Eden was sure that she looked perfect but she wanted to see with her own eyes.

Hoshi breathed deep when the wards where off because it felt like she was without her breathing mask again. It felt like her lungs where about to cave in. Hoshi listened to Eden explain why she had to be saved and rolled her eyes under the brim of her hat. It had been a Seer that had made Father do everything he did to Hoshi. She also wanted to scream at him. The only reason the Watanuki where not allowed in the Koshiba Manor was because Grandmother Koshiba hated Hoshi's mother for daring to go above her station and marry Father. She wanted to point out that Father had been too lazy to lift the wards himself when he came into power. This would not gain her his favor though. Hoshi knew that this was one time she had to keep her big mouth shut about Family matters.

"I need the Family healers. Please I don't think I have much time." Hoshi said as she started coughing again. The pressure from the wards was off but what Hoshi feared would happen was happening. The balance that she had managed to achieve through her sickness was thrown off. Hoshi coughed for a good minute before the fit was over. Hoshi took out a napkin and lifted her mask. Blood started to drip from the right corner of Hoshi's mouth.

Tohoru helped his sister into the study. Before he could drop the wards Eden had dropped it for him. Turning to his father Tohoru looked him in the eye. "Father I beg of you spare Hoshi. It could have been me." Tohoru did not want to lose his sister it was just so unfair. "Father don't you think you have done enough to Hoshi. First you cursed her two years ago and now because your blood flows though her vain's she is dying." Tohoru got up from where he was sitting and punched a wall. He wanted to punch his father in his face but he would need him awake for him to fix Hoshi.

Listening to Eden, Hoshi and Tohoru, Koaru was feeling nothing for the three, nor was he feeling anything towards Hoshi and her problem. Koaru really didn't care about what she was going through, nor did he want to help. He stood against the Watanuki's and will continue to stand against them. Koaru was laughing on the inside as to how pathetic these three were looking right now over trying to save someone who was not part of the Koshiba's. It was as if they were turning against their own rules and their own family to support someone who was nothing but a filth and a mirror of stupidity. Koaru didn't want to help this filth that was sitting in front, nor did he have the intention to do so. Watching Eden and Tohoru beg for assistance from him, it made Koaru a bit more angry that people of the Koshiba's are welcoming those of filth towards their family. Koaru was certainly going to have a one-on-one talk with Eden and Tohoru later on. Right now, he had to deal with this.

"You really think I'm going to help this flith sitting in front of me?" Sais Koaru showing no emotion what so ever. He was feeling no sympathy, or anything towards the Watanuki that was sitting in front of him. More so, her sitting in front of him was making him even more angry because she is in the Koshiba's manor and how dare she even try to step on the Koshiba grounds. "Tohoru and Eden, we will have a talk later after I deal with this." Said Koaru looking dead in the eyes of Eden and Tohoru, giving them a fearful look. How dare Eden and Tohoru support this Watanuki filth. "I don't care about how you feel or how you are, you don't have anything to support yourself. You're a weak filth. Nothing more than a filth. Why should I assist you?" Koaru asked Hoshi as he adjusted himself in his chair.

Hoshi heard her siblings nearly begging for her as she spat out the blood in her mouth. She had been coughing up blood for days now. She knew that playing like this would never work. This man was cold and ruthless. He understood nothing about kindness or compassion, he understood power though and connections. "Save me and I can deliver the end of the Watanuki line. Save me and I can deliver the Iccihara too." She said with the side of her mouth raising a little bit. Koaru Koshiba had been in a power struggle with the Iccihara even though they where one of the Family. All true Koshiba women where not taught in the ways of love but in the ways of suduction. Hoshi knew that Koaru's own sister was on her fifth or sixth husband all dead under mysterious circumstances. Hoshi knew a lot of things about the Koshiba that would make anyone who knew scream.

It was also on the table that Hoshi, before she had screamed herself into disownment, was going to marry Kimihero Icchihara. He was a third cousin to the Koshiba and would not marry anyone but a pureblood Japanise girl. Even though Hoshi was half blood by magic standards she was pure by Japan's standards. Hoshi also knew that he had publicly flat out refused the betrothal between him and Eden. Something that Hoshi was sure Eden was very happy about. "You know the gap that has been left with my removal from the family and not even Eden could fill it. Bring me back, save me, Dad." She said getting up and bowing with a hand on her waist. Even this was almost too much for Hoshi but she would bare it. She was not a weakling even though this sickness was making her weak.

Koaru didn't care much for what Hoshi wanted from the Koshiba's, not did he want to give it to her. His mind changed slightly when he heard her say that she can deliver the ending of the Watanuki's. Was Hoshi serious or was she just using a trick to manipulate him into giving her permission for assistance? Koaru had to make sure if she was actually serious, or was she just making empty promises. "End of the Watanuki's and delivery the Iccihara too huh?" said Koaru as he changed his position again on his chair. It was a bit hard to believe that she would be able to do this. Koaru had to make sure that she would really be able to do this. "How can I trust you?" Asked Koaru. Koaru had to make sure that he can trust her because afterall, she is a Watanuki. "Give me some proof that you CAN do this." Asked Koaru.

Hearing the words 'dad' coming out of Hoshi's mouth weren't all that convincing to Koaru. He could care less of what Hoshi thought or what she would want to call him. Calling him dad and trying to make Koaru go soft on him wasn't going to work, at all. Hoshi can call Koaru 'dad', but that doesn't mean he is going to accept it. If any other filth called him 'dad', he would take out their tongue and have it cut and will never again be able to speak those words, but he was going to let Hoshi get away with it, just this once. Hoshi did have a point though that Eden was not able to fill in the gap in the family. Maybe Koaru can trust her? He would still have to keep up his guard though.

Hoshi straightened up and did her best to sit down gracefully. She had gotten Koaru's attention though he still seemed to keep forgetting that she had once been allowed to call him father. "I found cousin Sunako not too long ago. She was sent to our mother in order for me to attempt to make her more social. There was nothing that could be done for her so she was sent to Drumstrang. Under the laws of the Slave-born if I am taken back Sunako will belong to me. Through her I can track down her brothers and make sure that they can never continue on the line." Hoshi said. Her head was spinning from the little activity that she had forced herself to do but she kept on with it. A stumble, a waiver of the voice and Hoshi would be left to die.

Hoshi reached into the pocket of her cloak and tossed a folded piece of parchment over on Koaru's desk. "As for Kimihero, He's already mine." She said crossing her legs triumphantly. It was a letter telling Hoshi that she was the only one that he was going to marry. A lot of it was major 'I love you' bull that most power hungry men with in the Family fed women in order to gain their favor but it was proof that Hoshi needed to do was play her cards right and she would be at the alter with Kimihiro with in seconds of finishing school. After which she would be attending his death service in as little as a year.

Koaru had given a chance to Hoshi in order for her to explain herself and for her to prove herself that she would be able to provide and come through with all of her promises she was making. He normally didn't give people any chances, let along let them explain anything or to prove anything, but, in this situation, it was in the best interesting of Koshiba's and being the major ruling power is what mattered the most to Koaru. He wanted to be the ultimate authority and was going to stop at nothing for him to get all the power for himself and to get all of the power for the Koshiba's. Listening to Hoshi give an explanation as to what she was going to do and what she had already done, it seemed like a good idea right now and seemed like a good plan to come through, but there was too much reliability to be putting into the hands of Hoshi, she would be able to control a lot in her hands is she was given permission, but, this was a risk that Koaru was going to have to take. He's going to keep a very close eye on Hoshi and keep a track of every footstep she takes, to make sure that her words and promises she takes, she is going to be fulfilling them. "Sounds like you're been doing your fair share of keeping up." Said Koaru as he adjusted his seat again. Koaru was a bit hesitant to give permission for curing Hoshi, but this was a risk that he was going to have to take, otherwise, this would continue on forever if the Koshiba's don't take control of anything.

Receiving the parchment that Hoshi gave to Koaru, he listened to her saying that Kimihero is already her's and that it wouldn't be too hard for her to take everything down on that side. Hoshi seemed pretty confident and showing to Koaru that she will be able to do the job correctly, but Koaru was still a bit hesitant due to the fact that handing such power into the hands of this individual maybe a bit risky. Handling power required someone who strives for power, and Hoshi didn't seem like the type of person who was going to be able to handle the power. Regardless of this, Koaru really had not choice in the matter, it's either he could let her die and continue on the struggle, or give her a chance and rise the Koshiba's above everyone else. He had to make a choice and thinking about it for a little bit, he knew what he had to do, but this was risky for him. "Very well then. You may receive treatment." Said Koaru as he looked back up at Hoshi. Facing Eden and Tohoru, he said, "Eden, Tohoru, take her to receive treatment and keep me posted about this. I'm giving you a chance Hoshi, if you let me down, you will see nothing but a torturing death for yourself. Do I make myself clear?" Said Koaru with a cold tone. Koaru was going to keep a very close eye on Hoshi because this was a big risk that he was taking and he had to be very careful as to what he was going to be doing.

Koaru still was debating himself as to if he should continue this mess or not. On one hand, he wanted for the Koshiba's to be above everyone else, but on another hand, he was risking everything he has in the hands of Hoshi. Koaru has never been dependent on anyone in his life to give him support or anything or that sort. He has been an independent individual who has strives for success and power for the Koshiba's. "Now, do note that you will be under very close watch and don't think about doing anything because all I have to do is snap my finger and you can say goodbye to your life." Said Koaru making it very clear to Hoshi, as well as Eden and Tohoru. This was originally Eden's idea to bring Hoshi into the Koshiba's manor and because of her, this had to happen. On one hand, Koaru wasn't all that disappointed with Eden and Tohoru for supporting Hoshi, but on another hand, he was very disappointed in the fact that they decided to turn against the rules of the Koshiba's and support an outsider. "Eden, Tohoru, we will be having a private talk later." Said Koaru getting up from his seat and going near the window again.

Eden didn't wait for her father to tell them again to get Hoshi into the care of the family healers, from the looks of it Hoshi did not have much time left. "Tohoru you go to mothers house right now and check on Lilith I will go with Hoshi to the healers. I will meat you in fathers study once they have started treating Hoshi." Eden got to her feet and clapped her hands twice summoning the maids. "Go and ready the healers. Let them know that Hoshi will be there shortly and they are to start healing her." Walking back to her sisters side Eden looked her in the eye. "When you are better I will send your slave born to be by your side."

Eden walked to the front of her fathers desk. "Once I have seen to Hoshi's healing than I shall be right back up here with Tohoru to accept whatever punishment that you give to me." Eden bowed low before ushering Hoshi and Tohoru out of the room. They needed to work fast of Hoshi was to be saved.

Hoshi thought of Sunako and what she was going to have to do. Hoshi knew that she was going to have to pull through with her promise but at least she could protect Sunako under the laws of the Slave-Borns. There weren't many of them but they where enough that Hoshi would keep Sunako safe. It was just too bad about her brothers. If only Hoshi had more siblings who would be able to take them. Oh well things happened the way they happened. "Thank you Father." She said bowing again then turning to face the maids. Seeing what happened to the one that accidentally touched her they didn't dare lead her by the way they would have the rest of the family but they still stayed close. Hoshi looked at Eden, smiled then looked at her hand. "By the looks of things I may need the services of my slave-born sooner than I would hope." She said as frowning at her vains.

Hoshi remained standing as she walked out with the maids that remained while the others when to summon the Family healers. As soon as they stepped out the door Hoshi collapsed breathing heavily through her breathing mask. It had been difficult for her to summon up the strength that it took for her to keep standing and working the way she had in there and it was all to gain the favor of a man who she would rather see dead. It didn't matter much any more. Hoshi was going to get treated and then pull through with what she promised Koaru. The maids summoned up a wheelchair then allowed Hoshi some room so she could pull herself together and sit down. Even that took some effort but Hoshi managed it. She couldn't wait to be strong again. Hoshi needed to get stronger if she was to do the things that she promised to do and so much more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back