rest after long day

Pungahn Naihanchi

Pungahn sat under her favorite tree. she thought back on her day... between class, working in hogsmeade, practice in the quidditch pitch, and the discussions she had had only a little while ago, she was tired. she thought Ford liked her, but it was not her that he had invited out. feeling a little disappointed, Pungahn rested her head against a tree daydreaming about being back home...

Maddiie walked outside of the school taking a breather. As she walked along the lawn she saw one of her friend looking kind of sad.

"Whats wrong?" she asked Pungahn.

Pungahn snapped out of her thoughts to see her friend and roommate looking concerned at her. "oh, hi Maddiie. i guess its just been a long day and i kind of miss some people..."

Maddiie sat down right next to her friend. Staring beyond on the horizon she felt a chill go down her spine.

"I feel you, I miss my family"Maddiie smiled sadley at her friend.

Pungahn gave a weak smile at her friend. "my mother is muggle and lives all the way in texas, USA, so i can't exactly send her an owl. My father died a few years ago in his job as an Auror. i miss him a lot...."

"Well you can still send her a letter, I think she would know it would be you." Maddiie smiled a bit.

"Other than that are you crushing on a boy?" Maddiie asked politley.

Pungahn's heart skipped a beat. true, she liked all the guys she meet so fr, but ford was the best so far. she could barely believe she had fallen for a slytherin. "well, i like all the guys around here, but there is this one guy who helped me out on a spell and i think i like him... a lot"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back